Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

A Rare 2005 Toyota Corolla XRS 58,000 Miles 6 Speed for Sale

njcarolina1951
New User
Posted: 12/13/13 03:54 PM

There is a mistake in the title of this post. There is only 53,000 miles on this car. If you are looking at this you know more about this car than I do. I understand that there were only 2000 produced between 2005 and 2006. I have owned it for 3 years and have never seen another one on the road. I believe that it has the old Celica GT engine the same engine that was in the lotus elise. and high performance suspension. It is a 6 speed manual. This car has never been driven over 80 miles per hour and the tach never over 4000 Rpm.. I am 62 yrs old and At this point although this car is a blast to drive it is time to get a compact automatic. I tried but did not know how to post a photo. It is white and in great condition. I can send photos by email.
Sorry I am not a car guy and am not good with specs. There are no modifications to this car. You can call me or text me at 828 319 7138
For the best information on this car Google "the 2005 Toyota Corolla XRS is a pocket rocket for the youth"
Standard Engine
1.8L I4

Standard Transmission
6 Speed Manual

Cylinders

Horsepower @RPM
170@7600

Fuel Economy Cty/Hwy
26/34

Combined Fuel Economy

EPA Class
Compact

Number of Valves

Torque @RPM
N/A

Fuel Type System
Gas Engine / Sequential Electronic Fuel Injected, Sequential Port Fuel Injected Sequential, Multi-Port Fuel Injected

Turbo (Yes/No)
No

Overdrive Transmission
Yes

Battery Output
N/A

Compression
11.5:1

Displacement
1796/110

Bore X Stroke
3.23x3.35

Cruising Range
382.8 miles

Final Drive Gear Ratio Opt
N/A

Power to Weight Ratio

Final Drive Ratio
No

Valves Configuration
Dual Overhead Cam/Twin Overhead Cam

Supercharged
No

Electric HorsePower RPM
N/A

Electric Torque Feet Per Pound
N/A

Electric Torque RPM
N/A

Electric HorsePower BHP  

Jack Nebraska
New User
Posted: 04/27/14 04:07 PM

By any chance is the car still available?  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP