Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

ECU problems

j_rocket90
New User
Posted: 10/14/12 08:42 PM

I have a 2000 civic ex/vtec. i had a d16yb in it but ended up getting a swap, i swtched to the d15b vtec, but it has economy mode on it. ive heard that i need to sway ecu from my stick one that the y8 was running with, to a obd1. is this going to cancel out the economy mode? or will i just be wasting time and money? if so can someone please tell me what i need to do. this economy mode is killing me.  

Samuel Jose
New User
Posted: 11/19/13 03:28 AM

ECU remapping is done 95% of sufficient time through the Analytic outlet (OBD Port) of the automobile this way there is no add on elements or noticeable track of the perform being performed, we use professional devices that can study (take a duplicate of the unique saved data) and create (program the new data) on to the EPROM generally known as a processor within the ECU. Stored on this processor is information or charts (hence the name ECU remapping) that is used to run the automobiles motor such as fuelling, key moment and increase amongst others. When we do ECU remapping we are generally changing these charts to improve the exhaust. The greatest benefits can be seen from turbocompresseur diesel energy and turbocompresseur energy google please get in touch with us for numbers, also other factors that can be valuable from ECU remapping is improved accelerator reaction, enhanced drivability and a enhancement on gas mileage.  

Samuel Jose
New User
Posted: 11/19/13 03:28 AM

ECU remapping is done 95% of sufficient time through the Analytic outlet (OBD Port) of the automobile this way there is no add on elements or noticeable track of the perform being performed, we use professional devices that can study (take a duplicate of the unique saved data) and create (program the new data) on to the EPROM generally known as a processor within the ECU. Stored on this processor is information or charts (hence the name ECU remapping) that is used to run the automobiles motor such as fuelling, key moment and increase amongst others. When we do ECU remapping we are generally changing these charts to improve the exhaust. The greatest benefits can be seen from turbocompresseur diesel energy and turbocompresseur energy  please get in touch with us for numbers, also other factors that can be valuable from ECU remapping is improved accelerator reaction, enhanced drivability and a enhancement on gas mileage.  

darrenpaul
New User
Posted: 04/17/14 11:32 PM

First of all ECU problem is happen when you do not take care the engine and check engine means the is not on to sense if there were anything wrong,theirs either a bad ground or no power if you change the oil of the engine regularly then i think ECU problem is not occur..  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP