Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

Mass Air Flow sensor problem

ogthc77
New User
Posted: 12/07/11 05:23 PM

I have a 1992 Toyota Celica All Trac.  The mass air flow sensor is shot. My problem is that my car has a 7 prong female plug for the sensor.  I can't find a 7 prong male mass air flow sensor for a 92 Celica All Trac.  Can anyone help me find an adapter for 7 prong to a 6 prong or where I can find a 7 prong mass air flow sensor?  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 12/08/11 02:57 PM

If I were you, I would look on line for a new one, if you haven't done so already. Junk yards may be of some help, but quality will be questionable. Last, the manufacturer still makes parts, but it won't be cheap through the dealership. Toyota may actually have a pigtail kit for that sensor, depending on which side you're actually reffering to. I hope this helped, bro.
Wink  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

darrenpaul
New User
Posted: 04/17/14 11:24 PM

Hello guys,sensor problem is not big problem my sensor is also out of order and i want Its indeed a faulty MAF sensor. Replaced oil air separator as well and CEL has disappeared for few days now since repair..Can you tell me that is this good?  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP