Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

91 integra dash light

91fastacura
New User
Posted: 03/07/11 09:44 PM

i have a 91 integra & the dash lights dont work so at night i have no lights on the dash is there a bulb or is there built in lights on the board itself ?  

85z31zilla
New User
Posted: 03/16/11 08:06 PM

there are lights in the gauges as far as i know and the dash has lights built into the panel and light bulbs as well. if youve got a 12 volt tester i would suggest if your able to find the bulbs test the socket to see if youve got power going to it. if you dont find the fuzes that feed the dash board. anyway if youve got anymore questions ask away, ill do what i can.  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 03/26/11 06:18 PM

You need to see if you have 10 to 12 volts getting to the cluster by back probing the connector on the cluster or see if any one or more of the bulbs are out by replacing them with a known good one. They all come out like a socket bulb. More than likely it's the bulbs. They're only regular bulbs, but really small. Check for power to the cluster before you go replacing any bulbs first. Then try a bulb or two. Oh, before I forget to mention it, don't go poking around on the connector when you back probe, because you could short out the digital display that shows the mileage. Get a wire schematic and see what wire feeds the bulbs when you use the head light switch.  
Grin  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

darrenpaul
New User
Posted: 04/20/14 11:56 PM

dude i think you looks toward the dimmer switch may be problem in the dimmer switch and if problem in the dimmer switch then i suggest to you to change the dimmer switch which is cheaper i think and may be radiator problem is also existed..  

darrenpaul
New User
Posted: 04/20/14 11:57 PM

Dude i think you looks toward the dimmer switch may be problem in the dimmer switch and if problem in the dimmer switch then i suggest to you to change the dimmer switch which is cheaper i think and may be radiator problem is also existed..  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP