Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

Muscle and Ricers are the same...

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 08/27/11 02:42 PM

Hey, as long as you've been busy and it's a youtubeable thing... no worries, bro. I've been on here and there as well. I haven't been on as much as I'de like as well. I haven't done any thing new to my ride and now that I've moved to a new job at another Hyundai dealer, it's been pretty busy. I have a 40 minute commute and after a long day of work, I just seem to melt into my bed after a shower and a meal... IT'S MY AGE, I TELL YA'!
Any way, I hate not coming on as much as I used to and it seems as if all the people I've come to like are MIA as well, except for you MSK. I hope all things are good withevery one, though. I have to finish preparing for this hurricane... See you all soon on here.
Smile  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 09/06/11 03:00 PM

well i made a new thread named true power. check it out guys  
you want the best. then face Supreme Legacy. we are truly the best there is.

JmAutoRacing
New User
Posted: 09/08/11 03:02 PM

I seen an article where this crew took this mustang frame and engine and put a interga body on the frame. Its pretty weird.  
Aftermarket Performance Car Parts

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 09/09/11 11:29 AM

thats irony at its finest lol  

JmAutoRacing
New User
Posted: 09/09/11 02:21 PM

I dont see the Irony that your are talking about? Its almost like saying you tried the rest now try the best quoted from a movie. Is that the Irony you are talking about?  
Aftermarket Performance Car Parts

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 09/13/11 11:36 AM

no. a mustang frame and engine with an integra body on the frame  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 09/21/11 07:27 PM

Be nice, boys. I see the irony in that for as much as some people put down imports and vice verse, that some one would meld the two in technological mayhem.  It had to be a whole lot of work getting the two together into one seemless, working machine. Lol! I guess if you can build it, why not? Right? Smile
Any way, I saw the link you sent me through pm, bro. You whooped your brother twice! What did he think was going to happen? Your car is done up right! Good race, bro!  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 09/27/11 09:41 AM

i was still in fourth gear XD i could have just straight up owned him with my last two gears easily. i got the trans am up to 240 mph two nights ago and it was breath taking :3  

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 09/27/11 09:43 AM

thanks bro and i was being gentle. i was in fourth gear. i could have easily whipped out 240 mph on him in sixth gear and made him cry but i was being nice since he had a Ford Mistake XD  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 09/28/11 06:14 PM

LOL!~ Too funny, bro!
Carefull, some one with a Ford might think you hate Fords, bro. lol! If they come, just let them know who's boss.
At the same time, be carefull out there. I don't want to hear about you getting hurt in the news! Cool?
Wink  
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 03/20/12 04:45 AM

i think you guys will like this video of my 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6. my friends uploaded it on my 21st birthday while we made it on my birthday. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65laHHW8KEc  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 04/08/12 08:39 AM

Wow! It just dissapeared in two blinks of an eye! WHAT A MONSTER! Much , much props with the car, bro. I love it! Man, it sounded like classical music when you punched the pedal. One question, though. How was the view from the moon when you reached it? LOL! I love how it launched! LOL!
Laugh  
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 04/17/12 02:07 PM

lol the moon was fun to see. i knew you would want to see a video of it so far and thats the newest video of it so far which also is all street legal  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 06/23/12 10:27 AM

Sorry for not being on much, but I loved that clip you put up of your ride, bro. I've been stupid busy with moving into the new house, work and Chrysler schooling, the kids, the house... You get the picture. LOL! I'm glad things are doing well in regards to your car. Hope evry thing's good with you, bro. We'll talk soon.  
Educate, don't hate.

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP