Super Street Network

FORUMS

123 Last
Item Posts    Sort Order

Muscle and Ricers are the same...

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 12/04/09 10:51 AM

i'm half muscle and half ricer. i love all cars that were made and i can deal with the cars. the only thing i can't stand is racers who think their car class is better than the rest. all cars are equal in my eyes. the racers make the differences in the end.  
you want the best. then face Supreme Legacy. we are truly the best there is.

grandam02
New User
Posted: 12/05/09 12:16 AM

I'll agree that most cars are the same, but its about the money. Unfortunatly some people don't have it. One thing I can't stand are ricers, all looks and no motor. I'm not one to brag but if my car only has a cold air intake, I'm not going to put neons and a body kit on my car. Yes I can understand if you want a show car but if it's only for show you should pull up next to a car that can beat a turbo civic(ex. my car). It's really not even worth the time and the chances of getting caught for street racing.  
Drive the way you want but pay attention to your surroundings.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 12/07/09 09:38 AM

same here. my crew and i love to show up in nice looking cars except myself. i just drive my trans am ws6 around and people pull up next to me. all i do is rev my ls1 twice and they back down. i wish there were alot of true racers here where i live. i don't like to brag at all. i love a challenge just as much as anyone else. if i lose i'm happy. if i win i'm happy. i'm happy period when i race against some serious ricers, muscle,and exotics out here in Denver.  

grandam02
New User
Posted: 12/08/09 11:26 PM

Yeah tell me about it. The other day I was just crusing around and some guy in a 240sx came up beside me and we slowed down to about 55 on the interstate and I reved twice to signal the "go", and he just backed down and got off at the next exit.  
Drive the way you want but pay attention to your surroundings.

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 12/09/09 09:54 AM

I know what my little scab has for power. Not much, really. I only got 10hp over the stock and it's probably even lower now that the engine is asking for an overhaul as well. It smokes a little on startup and then it clears when it warms up. Any way, my claim to fame with my Rav4 is being able to hit exit 27a off of I95, North bound from Norwalk, Ct., to Bridgeport, Ct. at 50 to 55mph. That exit connects to rt25/8 North. I haven't tried hitting that exit going south bound from Stratford. I haven't had the time or the opportunity as of yet. I'm curious to try and see how fast I can go on that exit, though it's the same exit only coming from the North. Google map the area and you'll see what I mean. LOL! The only ones that try to keep up with me are the lowered imports and sport cars, though the lowered imports are usually not lowered correctly and bounce around more than hug the road. LOL! It's fun to see their faces when I speed up on the exit. It's funny to see the faces of the people driving the Ford or GMC SUVs trying to keep up with me on that exit. No competition! LOL! I have to watch my step some times. Obstacles can and do end up on the pavement in that exit. I had to replace a wheel and tire on my wifes 04 Sienna due to a rock that was in the middle of the pavement on that very same exit. It would be extremely ugly if I lost it due to object interference.
Frown
It's all part of the fun I guess. I really have to curb my fascination with that exit!
Grin  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 12/09/09 12:18 PM

it's all fun and games to me too bro. what i can't stand is people who brag about there car is better,cooler,and faste  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 12/09/09 01:32 PM

I hear you on that. It's the same as those people that think they are tougher than any one else. I've grown up in the martial arts world and learned quite a bit of stuff over the 41 years of this miserable life and the one thing that I've learned in that time is that there will be a hand full of idiots that think they know, have and are cooler than you. I've had the pleasurable opportunity to make peoples lives painfull and decided to just let it go. It's not worth mine or any ones time to stoop to an idiots level. I take those people with a grain of salt. Keep this saying in your heart and live by it. " I don't care what you think or feel about it, because my world does not revolve around pleasing you!" If you say and live those words, you'll find your self being that much happier. It works when you're either going to fight or doing any thing car related. I could care less about what any one thinks of me or my ride. They can live on that "better than thou" mountain that they sit upon. The higher they are, the harder the fall. Right? LOL!  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 12/10/09 10:06 AM

the funny thing is, when someone beats the guy that brags and they cry over it. that makes me laugh  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 12/19/09 07:47 PM

Yeah, me too. I've been through things like that quite a few times. My friends never got into races or fights as much as I did when we were younger, but every once in a while they would mouth off to the wrong person about how fast or tough they were and they would look to me like I was going to save them or some thing. For a fight, I was the man. I loved to fight just to see peoples faces when I took their money. LOL! For races, I wasn't accepting of it and just walked away from the issue. It made my friends angry, but they knew my character and they knew better than to expect me to change my ways about it. Any way, I like to keep to my self a lot unless I'm on here or go out with friends. I would hope to meet some of you guys some day just to hang out, talk cars and throw a few beers into the gut. Some day... It just thundered! COOL! SNOW LIGHTNING! That's the second time I've experienced that! Sorry to change the subject there. I just got startled by a loud clap of thunder, which means that there was a flash of lightning that I missed. That was very nice!  
Educate, don't hate.

Yorgi77
New User
Posted: 12/25/09 02:31 AM

i got a question man, and you might laugh at it but how is a W Block different from a V block?  Confused I've seen a couple of trans -ams around with the W badge on the back and i'm just curious. I've heard of the W block but never really researched it.  
Roldy Erenian

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 12/25/09 10:34 AM

I'm not a GM expert, though, when it comes to replacing and fixing what's wrong with them, I do OK. There are dudes on here that know more than I do about that. Sorry.
Smirk  
Educate, don't hate.

OutToWinPAHC
User
Posted: 12/25/09 02:23 PM

I kinda agree but FWD at the drag strip makes me lol.   I have never seen one launch from the light like a RWD.   They either spin, bog, or ease in.  

But yeah my car is rice and muscle.  
1991 240sx Hatch, Silvia S15 fiberglass front end, LS1/TH350, Ported 243's, 605/610 238/242 114LSA Cam, LS7 lifters, LQ9 rockers, LS2 Lifter trays, Ported LS6 oil pump, Hardened Pushrods, Patriot Springs, Racetronix 37lb injectors, TCI Flexplate.

Goal 450-500RWP in my less then 2400lb car

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 12/26/09 09:29 AM

There are some FWD race cars that do well. The McGuires Focus drag car did really well durring its run. Made some heads turn, too. Not all are built like that, but I do give them respect when they can do what that Focus did. It is too bad that there aren't many that can, though.  
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 01/06/10 12:29 PM

the "W" badge is a perfomance package set-up frrom Pontiac. the W block as from what i know is only in the Bugatti Veyron 16.1 which has 12 cylinders in the Block. the V block is two rows of cylinders. for example the V block that i got has 4 cylinders on each side which is a V-8. some Pontiac cars have a "W" badge on them to represent a signature performance package. my 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 is a perfomance package set-up.  

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 01/06/10 12:29 PM

by the way that was a great question too  

123 Last

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP