Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order
Locked Thread

I hate to break it to the muscle heads!

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 08/20/10 07:08 PM

I agree with you, but seeing as most of those clips were from the mid 70s and stuff... You gotta give credit where credit is due. I just love the fact that the older clips were shot some where in the desert on some secluded road or on a track. the ones in the what seemed to be the streets was not enticing, but cool none the less.  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 08/23/10 02:10 PM

true. i saw a very nice 1970 hemi cuda beat my sister's 1969 Yenko Camaro that i fixed up for her. i was gonna cry.  
you want the best. then face Supreme Legacy. we are truly the best there is.

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 08/23/10 04:27 PM

Some times it isn't the car, but the driver. Just shooting in the dark, but maybe your sister didn't give it all it had? I'm sure it could have stomped some tail given a push. It's respectable getting beat by a Cuda, but seeing as it was a race in one of your builds she could have given it a bit more push. I'm just assuming she didn't give it her best considering the way you build them to go. You know? You could tease her about that.
Smile  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 09/28/10 06:21 PM

she missed two gears.  
you want the best. then face Supreme Legacy. we are truly the best there is.

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 10/02/10 05:09 PM

Ouch! I understand...  
Educate, don't hate.

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP