FORUMS

123 Last
Item Posts    Sort Order
Locked Thread

I hate to break it to the muscle heads!

SR20Power
New User
Posted: 08/29/09 09:33 AM

Just face it all they are good for is drag ill give you that.Most muscle cars can beat most import in drag but they cant do anything else worth shiznit Cool  

TheHormone
Guru
Posted: 08/31/09 01:01 PM

hmm storms a comin  

justin-vr4
User
Posted: 09/01/09 05:20 AM

I must say, this argument seems like a waste. All performance cars are good.  
----
1994 GTO Twin Turbo
nothin wrong with front-wheel drive, I just refuse to own one

Psshht
User
Posted: 09/01/09 09:45 AM

Grin

lol.  
___

*wirling noise* PSSHH.

RedL10n
New User
Posted: 09/02/09 12:45 AM

lol imports are muscle too buddy.... 1uz-fe supercharged 91 cressida 5speed is pure Japanese muscle when im finished  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 11/01/09 02:09 PM

Hey sr20, i love my imports A LOT, but I have to give respect where respect is due when it comes to the domestic muscle crowd. With out ththeir contributions to power we wouldn't have much technology leak over to our cars. And if you suggest that American muscle can't swerve with the imports... take a peek at the 2009 Mustang KR500GT. It's a head turner and a kick in the pants to drive. I can't wait to test drive the Z28 Camaro when Chevy gets their heads out of the clouds. Don't knock 'em too much, bro. Some times all it takes is a little teasing to get the wrong people putting us down for our cars. Not me. I'll stick to being real about cars... it's all good! Cool?  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 11/30/09 10:00 AM

ever see a 2002 pontiac trans am ws6 drift in the mountains before sr20? i have and i seen more american muscle cars keep up with the imports over here in Denver for awhile now. the only import i seen that can keep up with my trans am is a 1999 nissan skyline gt-r r34 v-spec2 twin turbo that was pushing 950 horses under the hood. i won't lie, but s12 was right. we helped the imports alot with technology. to be honest i would love to own a 350z or a 1997 supra rz twin turbo. i respect the import crowd alot and i show them respect by working on them when they need help. i went to a pinks all out show in bristol and helped some imports out when they had trouble and they respect me for helping them when they need it.  
you want the best. then face Supreme Legacy. we are truly the best there is.

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 12/01/09 04:36 PM

That is what a true lover of cars is. You embody that meaning to a "T". If more people were like you, bro, there would be bliss in the world. Too bad sr20 hasn't responded. I would like to only make his see how cool it is to be a tuner of all cars. Heck! I actuall like visiting the Kia sites now, like streetkias.com! I have respect for any one willing to make power in any ride. We do what we like to what we like. Right? LOL! It's all good!
Smile  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 12/02/09 09:37 AM

hell bro. if it has wheels and a engine i like it. my family worked on all kinds of cars. i love any kind of car there is. i'm a car fanatic. what else can i say?  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 12/03/09 05:23 PM

I'm like that as well, bro. Nothing wrong with that at all. The good thing about being in the position we are both in is that we can deliver unbiased oppinion on cars with out being too over dramatic about it. You know? I have my preferences on which car I would love to have, but over all, just having any good car is ok with me. When I first got my Rav4 as a hand me down from my wife, I couldn't stand the thing. Now that I've done a few things to it to improve the handling and sound quality, I like it a lot more than when I first got it from her. Heck, it was free and I got to do what I wanted to it for now. LOL! It was always a reliable, uneventfull little SUV, but now it's my little SUV with some spunk. I can't wait to go spazdic on the thing with my dreams poured into it. Only to be different than most. It's a lot of work, though. Mean time, I have to keep it running as my daily. The other "soon to be" toy will have to wait as well. Oh well...
Crazy  
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 12/09/09 12:11 PM

i actually want to get a 2005 GMC Yukon Denali that has a Vortec 6000 under the hood. that way i can pull my '02 Trans Am around when it's time for race day  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 12/09/09 01:51 PM

That's a really nice SUV, bro. It rides sooooo nice. It's got pretty good torque as well. I'm impressed.  
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 12/10/09 10:00 AM

i know bro. i used to have one when i was 16.  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 12/19/09 08:04 PM

What happened to it? PLEASE don't say an accident...  
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 01/08/10 02:15 PM

nope it's in Miami still.  

123 Last

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP