Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

2009 MOTORSPORT NATIONALS IN ATLANTA

ELNENE671
New User
Posted: 07/14/09 09:36 AM

Does anyone know if theres going to be a superstreet tour this year like the old days, if not, is anyone from the south planning on rolling up to atlanta this year. I got a few boys that are down to tour up there. let me know if anyone is up for it. thanks.  

CSI_Girl
New User
Posted: 07/25/09 09:50 PM

Call Motorsport Nationals if you want to get a cruise together, we will help you promote it.  Looking forward to seeing you there.
www.motorsportnationals.com Laugh  

ELNENE671
New User
Posted: 07/27/09 08:36 AM

I did, were waiting on a reply. Sorry to ask who are you guys? Are you guys from the south? It would be nice to have motorsportnationals help us out, but really we dont need them. weve done it in the past years with out superstreet, and had a big, big turn up, its all about spreading the word, in 07 we had over 100 cars at the jacksonville stop,  so I think if we post up a couple meet spots, in 07 we had some of the guys that rolled with us even print up the "super tour 07" decals!  

CSI_Girl
New User
Posted: 09/04/09 02:23 PM

We have a couple of clubs rolling in from different areas.  Email me at julie@motorsportnationals.com and we will help you guys out.  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP