Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

New GTR

crownroyal1
New User
Posted: 05/15/08 03:24 PM

The best car ever built in it's price catagory..EVER!  

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 12/02/09 09:51 AM

the Nissan GTR is a very fast car i won't lie on that. the thing is, it has too much power,torque,and the handling is kinda rough to control it. i test drove the GTR and i think i will stick with my trans am for now.  
you want the best. then face Supreme Legacy. we are truly the best there is.

MYGEOISBETTER95
New User
Posted: 09/02/10 01:27 PM

bro no lie i do like that car a lot, but why the hell would you go out n spend the money on that car when you could spend bout 50 k less on a zo6 n stomp that car straight out the factory  

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 09/28/10 06:06 PM

lol not to mention have american muscle that's iconic  

mr.nizmo
New User
Posted: 06/09/11 01:25 AM

Agreed and to the idiot who said a zo6 can beat a gtr. Go smoke more rocks a zr1 better can just barely beat gtrs and the gtr has 200 less HP so swallow your pride and admit Gm sucks  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 06/15/11 06:13 PM

Be nice, boys. They're both hot cars and to compare both that way isn't fair. They both have their following. I like the Z06 and I like the GTR. I just preffer the Japanese product better. ( Assuming I could find a 49 Mercury Custom... it's my dream car besides the GTR.  Grin  ) I'm not going to trash the GM product just because it's American. If it wasn't for the brave and innovative bunch building American muscle cars way back when, we wouldn't have any thing like what we see today. The only thing I can say negative about some Vette owners is that they carry them selves like their farts don't stink. Besides all that, the GTR has more than proven itself a monster contender in the exotic department for under a $100k. Heck, the 2012 gtr is a more monstrous car than the first. I would like to see a LFA/ 2012 GTR rematch. The LFA beat the 2010 GTR by half a car length. 1/2!!! Now that it has been retuned the rematch will be interesting. Keep in mind that the Lexus LFA is prced at $500k. Hmm, things to think bout...
Wink  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 05/15/12 12:58 PM

a GTR a LFA a ZR1 and a WS6 sounds like a fun line up for a four wide drag race. mind you the cheapest car in that line up will be the WS6 after all i got mine for $40,000 and it still stomps on supercars and keeps up with $500,000 cars with my new set up on it. lets see which is faster. American or Foreign? now thats the real question but either way if you have a love for cars then why should you say one car brand that helped started the landmark for us all to build cars sucks? not only that but helped other countries think of the possible ways to have transportation.  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 06/23/12 10:12 AM

You got that right, bro. As long as you have fun doing what you do to what ever it is you drive, it doesn't matter what brand car you have. It's fun to go fast... PERIOD! Besides, every body has what they like and just seeing the different stuff out there is interesting. Who cares what car it is. Most people go into shock when I mention biulding up my 97 Rav4. Got the transmission already done and I picked up some extra torgue... Now for the engine... assuming the economy picks up.
Laugh
Wink
Oh, and for the record, the Skyline was pretty much an icon car at about the same time that GM and Ford were battling out their differences on the track back in the 50s and 60s. In the mid to late 60s, when the dictator of Japan released his grip on the Skyline and let FairLady Motor Comapny build to the public, it quickly became a car to race on the track in the mid to late 60s. It gained the nickname Godzilla after all the races it won right out of the box. Europe and Australia got most of the early models and the U.S. saw none until savy people got wind of them and imported them where they could. Now we have the GTR... Already there have been a few who've biult them pushing upwards of 1500hp... and more. It's a crazy world out there, but a fun one none the less. Be safe and be happy. It's our world out there. Cool?  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP