Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

super street tour 08'

arab240
New User
Posted: 02/19/08 05:24 AM

well i was wondering if there if th tour is gonna be on for this year?? last year was pretty sweet, to bad there was no party or tour bags..ftL!! anyhow any info about this year's tour would be helpful. btw im from michigan and will hav a leg from here or prolly meet up with another group somewhere. anyhow keep me posted guys..peace!!  

arab240
New User
Posted: 03/02/08 04:44 PM

me and my friend brian are trying to do it big this year as half our trip from michigan to NC was killed with no cars insight. anyhow just hoping that super street will have it this year. also this year i will be taking my finished sr20det powered coupe 240sx. so lets make it happen this yr hommies  

B$Crane
New User
Posted: 05/28/08 07:51 AM

Rumor aswirlin' that SuperStreet isn't heading a tour this year. Is there any truth to that?

Since it is only about 3 months away, just wanted to solidfy some plans!

Thanks for replies!  

arab240
New User
Posted: 05/30/08 01:50 PM

well have no idea wats going on with superstreet and the tour!! but ive been a member on nico club and they are gonna be rolling deep. so that means my crew is gonna be pretty big tis yr and plus by the end of june my 240 will be finished!! so as far as plans is concerned im deff going and will prolly meet up with a huge crew from ohio-tennesse. all welcome to join Cool  keep me posted on plans guys...peace  

94hnda_man
New User
Posted: 05/30/08 05:39 PM

is there going to be a tour in the south from miami to georgia?if so could i get directions where the tour is stopping in melbourne?  

arab240
New User
Posted: 06/04/08 04:17 PM

not really sure...check last years southleg tour as its prolly the same this year. they usually roll out with a pretty decent crew from that part of town and i think its a turnpike in the north of florida where they meet at.  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP