Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order
Locked Thread

Proof that V8's Are outdated and cant hang

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 06/29/10 04:04 PM

Hey bro. Haven't been on for a bit. How are things? I hope well.  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 08/03/10 01:34 PM

yeah i noticed. i'm doing fine bro. just been working on a new project car. i'm aiming for the world's fastest street legal firehawn and trans am ws6  
you want the best. then face Supreme Legacy. we are truly the best there is.

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 08/20/10 07:02 PM

Nothig better than building a monster, bro. I would love to feel the after shock of some thing like that. I wish you the best, bro. I know you'll build it.  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 08/23/10 02:12 PM

knowing me and my twisted mind with speed yeah.  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 08/23/10 04:25 PM

Smile  
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 09/28/10 06:23 PM

just because it's true  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 10/02/10 05:06 PM

I've been busy trying to find a new job lately. Thankfully my persistance has paid off. I start working for a Mitsubishi dealer in a week. It's not what I really wanted to do, but it's with a Japanese car. My prefference is to get back into a Nissan dealership. I had a lot of fun with the Nissan product. Beggers can't be choosers in this economy. I'll do just fine till the economy picks up. Till then my ride will have to wait for upgrades. My Rav4 just hit 200,000 miles today. Not looking forward to having a new enine installed when it's time. Any way, as long as it runs well, I'll keep maintaininig her.  
Educate, don't hate.

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP