Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

mi, windsor, chi-town,ohio, indiana

arab240
New User
Posted: 07/02/07 07:29 AM

im posting again to see if anyone is intersted to get something going up here in the upper-mideast. me and my friends are gathering up cars and would like to see more. we could meet at a park or city or ill even be willing  to meet with u! my email is arabamer2004@hotmail.com for more details. anyhow here's a list for those in the mideast...

1. arab240-detroit,MI  

Tydog07
New User
Posted: 07/03/07 04:28 PM

I live in grosse pointe, I don't drive anything worth racing, but  i would be delighted to see a race go down.  how many cars do you have lined up?  

arab240
New User
Posted: 07/05/07 01:35 PM

my bad ive been really busy with work and working on the car.!! but as far as how many cars yet, around 10+..that is if they dont bail out?? but more i hope are on the way as like ive said a work in progress  

arab240
New User
Posted: 07/10/07 01:39 PM

ok guys i managed to gather some bike guys in the past few days which will add a nice mix to the group. also update on the condition of my 240sx. i sent my sr20det to be ported and polished & to have som nice bits put on, my interior has been stripped bare for a 12point safety roll cage for drifting/autoX/time attack, and a jdm silvia front end conversion to be on in a few weeks, and lastly we're working on this sweet air ride setup(struts...not bags)to tuck my deep dish rims!!! so yeah i have my work cut out for me and all this plus working 12hr shifts!!!!..impossible-...naw *** no...just dedicated holla.....  

arab240
New User
Posted: 06/04/08 04:19 PM

ok guys its that time again. lets assemble and figure out a nice area and plan to meet up with a big crew this year. last year didnt have a nice turnout from the north..so lets do it guys  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP