Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

North Leg

MONOLOCO
Enthusiast
Posted: 06/12/08 10:02 AM

WOW! I won't be able to go. Family events, and stuff! I'm going to have to rethink my priorities a bit and consider what's best for MY happyness, once in a while...  

EXCLUCIV
New User
Posted: 06/12/08 07:29 PM

I am def down.We are from Orange County N.Y. Not far at all from you guys. We can meet anywhere. I actually talked with the guy from GRAFX and he said the ENTOURAGE crew is def doing something this year and they are in the makings of doing something. He wanted me to put it out there so people would know. I will let everybody know as soon as i find out anymore info. Thanks for the hotel info to!!!  

itzminyufoo
New User
Posted: 07/24/08 08:08 AM

The Entourage crew definitely made a great impact on the tour last year. Last year was my second time on the tour, and first time rolling with Entourage. I cannot wait till September!  

itzminyufoo
New User
Posted: 07/24/08 08:21 AM

http://blogs.superstreetonline.com/6263548/editorials/nopi-nopi-drag-racing-series-nopi-nationals/index.html

Waaaiiittt a minute  

97wrpdsol
New User
Posted: 07/24/08 12:24 PM

nopi has cancelled all there events for the rest of the year.  but a lot of people are stepping up to salvage that weekend.  word on the street is that the atlanta motor speedway (where the nationals take place) will be holding its own "nationals" in response.  things are still very new and the news has just broke so keep an eye on the forums and ill try and keep everyone updated.  since there probably wont be a tour for this.  we will have to do our own.  the entourage guys did a good job last year and we all linked up which was great, so its up to you guys to do it again.  Ill be in touch  

97wrpdsol
New User
Posted: 08/05/08 02:25 PM

nopi is back on!!!!  jbird, the host of nopi tunervision has set up a new show being called the motorsport nationals on sept 20th and 21st.  it will be held at the atlanta motorspeedway and will encompass the same competitions and events that nopi nationals has had in the past.  Is there anyone out there interested in touring down this year?   I will be with my crew so hit me up so we can get this thing going!!!!  

itzminyufoo
New User
Posted: 08/08/08 05:10 PM

I am definitely down to tour again this year. Email me the info so I can start planning it out.

michaelmin.hong@gmail.com  

EXCLUCIV
New User
Posted: 08/11/08 05:48 PM

I Just heard that its back on to. I am down for the tour with you guys. I have about 20 cars so we are good to go. I am out of N.Y. if anybody is near and wants to go. GICC.COM is where they are holding the show!!! Cant wait!!!  

itzminyufoo
New User
Posted: 08/12/08 01:46 PM

they're not holding it at the speedway ?  

mell
New User
Posted: 08/26/08 08:28 AM

Is there going to be a north leg? I can't find anything. We did the tour last year and I have a group that wants to do it this year if there one?  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP