Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

North Leg

97wrpdsol
New User
Posted: 09/02/07 07:28 PM

dymond316:  instead of leaving on wednesday.  why dont you meet us all on thursday morning and drive down with everyone thats headed to greensboro?  

dymond316
New User
Posted: 09/03/07 07:03 AM

where do  i meet u ? r u in rochester ny.  from what iam told its about 9 to 10hrs to greensboro that y i was leaving wednesday to get to nc  

240oncrack
New User
Posted: 09/03/07 09:55 PM

well me and a few friends are torn between this leg and the south west one.. We will have some pretty stout cars.. I know for sure both Skylines are going and the 500+awhp S60R volvo.. What time will you guys be getting into greensboro??  

k24rsx07
New User
Posted: 09/03/07 11:38 PM

Hey i'm from spartanburg SC i have about 5 cars riding down to nopi and i'm trying to figure out about what time the tour will be riding through on I85. If anybody could tell me or give me a rough time e-mail me a jordip2007@aim.com. Thanks  

itzminyufoo
New User
Posted: 09/04/07 12:43 AM

I am heading down also to N.C.
I will be coming from South Jersey. Anyone taking the NJ Turnpike down? If so we can meet at the last rest stop in NJ.  

VTECnik15
New User
Posted: 09/04/07 02:22 PM

Whats going on guys ? .. this is Nick from GrafX with the 2 tone Scion xB .....

we are planing a Thursday Morning start point in Woodbridge, NJ to meet up with the MD guys @ the Maryland House Rest Stop...........

Woodbridge mall is 5 min away from the NJ turnpike and Garden State Parkway so it will be really easy for us to get on NJ turnpike/95 south and get to the Maryland House

we have about 15 cars confirmed for our area as of now

we wanna make this unoffical leg great..... we even have our own un-offical tour / swag bag being put together .... with sponsors including THE GLOSSER, S-MAX intercoolers, MB racing, THESPEEDLOUNGE.COM, EATSLEEPRACE.COM, GrafX, CIN allstars, HY-TUNED audio and security , VORTEX mobile audio & AZEVEDO motorsports and MORE to come .......... the bag is going to include our famous East Coast Panty Dropper / Entourage shirt, stickers and various items supplied by our sponsors.....

we will also have a limited number of numbered exclusive TOUR PLATES to the first people who get the BAG ......... this plate will include you in our own JUDGES CHOICE CAR SHOW  ( we will be picking cars out on the road to receive a trophy in Greensboro but you need a number plate so we can call your number out @ the Super Street Party Thursday Night.....

any questions, ideas or if anyone is interested in sponsoring or putting anything in the official UN-OFFICAL BAG please email me @ hypergrafx@aol.com

Thanks and look foward to having a great time meeting new people  

itzminyufoo
New User
Posted: 09/04/07 04:22 PM

can't wait  

speedwood
New User
Posted: 09/04/07 08:07 PM

yo im leaven from wildwood nj on thursday and tryn to meet up wit some people so let me know were to meet up wit everyone  

k24rsx07
New User
Posted: 09/04/07 08:22 PM

what time do you think ya'll will be coming into south carolina ?  

SRTforeplay
New User
Posted: 09/05/07 12:08 PM

Looks like a road trip is shapin' up. See ya in Maryland.

Maryland House Rest stop on 95. 8:00am—leavin' at 9:00am.  

VTECnik15
New User
Posted: 09/06/07 08:24 PM

OK i have been in talks with alot of people and have some more cars meeting up with us in Jersey and still waiting on hearing from others........

as far as a departure time we are still working on it .... we wanna meet up with the guys at the MARYLAND HOUSE for sure so we can make our Unoffical thing THE BEST ....

ALSO ... we pick up NEIL TJIN and Turtle Wax as a SPONSOR so there is gonna be some samples of the car wash and detailing product in our Swag Bag as well as a raffle ticket to win some cool stuff including a HID KIT that we will have on the SPOT thanks to HY-TUNED audio and security .... still finalizing a couple others as i write this

ONCE AGAIN any one from Jersey and North can contact me so we can Set up meeting
anyone in South Jersey wanna wait for us to roll by one of the rest stops can contact me to get my number so we set that up.....

Thanks and once again i look foward to a GREAT time this year on the tour

hypergrafx@aol.com  

redg35coupe
New User
Posted: 09/09/07 02:51 PM

97wrpdsol
hey i live in jersey and iam interested in meeting up with your group for the tour, i think that the plan sounds good! could you e-mail me any info you have @ bangndx@yahoo.com  

lilpud
New User
Posted: 09/10/07 08:23 AM

what time do u think u would be rolling thur char. from greensbro  maybe somewhere around 10 ???  

Zero-Four
New User
Posted: 09/10/07 01:19 PM

For those from Canada who whould like to ride the tour. I'll start riding from Sherbrooke at 10:00am Wednesday. For those who whould like to join us to ride down to the Mariland House, please mail me on kinglee_1@hotmail.com  

itzminyufoo
New User
Posted: 09/10/07 07:27 PM

what hotels did everyone book in atlanta ? and does anyone need a roommate ? i am a smoker so that is a preference  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP