Super Street Network

FORUMS

123 Last
Item Posts    Sort Order

North Leg

B$Crane
New User
Posted: 07/12/07 12:30 PM

hey guys, any developments/plans/anything emerging about an unofficial North leg coming out of NJ or Baltimore?  

B$Crane
New User
Posted: 07/27/07 07:10 AM

So "the biggest" leg of tours past has nothing going on so-far this year? Disaster!  

97wrpdsol
New User
Posted: 07/29/07 04:55 PM

my team and I have got something organized if your interested.  we'll probably be meeting in maryland.  Let me know if you want the info and anyone else that wants to join.  

2000boostedcivic1
New User
Posted: 07/30/07 03:13 AM

whats going on guys...been on tour past five years and i got a small crew from ri heading down again anyone that want to meet some where we will be sure to have a blast again heading down....  

B$Crane
New User
Posted: 07/30/07 06:23 AM

Excellent. We are in Marlyland as well. We are going to be repping Crunk!!! Energy Drink so we will have some "fuel" for you guys to kick off the day. We should definitely plan on trying to meet up and even figure some way for the RI and NJ group to join up. Why dont we start laying down sdome ground work since we are only about 44 days away!  

2000boostedcivic1
New User
Posted: 07/30/07 12:01 PM

sounds good..so how does everyone want to do this a straight one day drive from balt. to greensboro. if we figure out a place in bal area to meet up we will all head down the day before and get a hotel meeet in the am and headout...so where is a good spot with some easy highway access how many people you got in that erea???any body else joing the leg this is always the biggest leg and it seems everyone is not even aout it this year comon people lets make one *** of a road trip ......  

97wrpdsol
New User
Posted: 07/30/07 12:36 PM

My team has people coming from all over new england.  NY, NJ, PA, and Maryland. One of my boys lives in maryland so we dont need a hotel for wednesday night but we would definitley wanna meet everyone thursday morning for the drive down to greensboro.  Maryland has some really big rest stops on I95.  I would think one of them would be the best meeting places.  My Email is danielmiller@adelphi.edu if anyone would like to set something up.  I also know that the guys from Pa and Ny are looking for cars to roll down to Maryland with wednesday night so everyone let me know.  

B$Crane
New User
Posted: 07/31/07 05:36 AM

Ill try to get some other people to come over to the forum and post their thoughts as well. Last year a few of us met up at the Rest stop just past route 32 (pass 100, then 175, then 32 and on the right is a rest stop) on 95 South since it is on the right path. Its a good location and because of its size, its easy on trailers, so thats an option.
95 Rest Stop

Also, 2 years ago, Super Street had the starting point at White Marsh mall in the back lot over by Hechts. That early in the morning, the lot was empty and gave us plenty of "meeting space". So thats an option as well. I guess it all depends on where everyone will be that morning so we can minimize any backtracking or extra driving.

Another thing we want to think about is that 95 gets pretty congested going in towards Baltimore between 8-9:30 am. So we should think about either leaving an little earlier, a little later, or just say f'it and deal with it.  

B$Crane
New User
Posted: 07/31/07 08:34 AM

Another possibility could be Arundel Mills Mall. There's plenty of fast food places and two gas stations for people to prepare, and it's right off 295 and rt 100 so there's easy highway access.  

2000boostedcivic1
New User
Posted: 08/01/07 03:30 PM

i would think that the rest area on 95 would be the best place for all of us to meet the tour stopped there last year ond it is pretty big  

97wrpdsol
New User
Posted: 08/03/07 10:03 PM

The maryland house is one of the rest stops that sit right on the median of 95.  I think this is the one that the tour stopped at last year.  That would probably be the easiest for all to meet.  Let me know.  

TTZ33
New User
Posted: 08/04/07 01:14 PM

I have a fue cars from Harrisburg Pa area with me.  This is my therd year with the north leg.  The mall was a great place to meat but the Maryland house is much beter for the guys from farther north.  If we all meat there what time are we looking at?  The I95 traffic sucks till 9:30 or later so we are gona get stuck in it no mater when we go.  

97wrpdsol
New User
Posted: 08/04/07 03:06 PM

Ok here's the deal.  Traffic is gonna be a *** no matter what.  As far as how early we are gonna leave is another issue.  Its about 7 hours down to greensboro straight drivin.  So if we leave around 8 or 9 and drive for a few hours and then stop for a nice lunch break down the line.  we could make it there by 5 or 6 giving some time for traffic and gas stops.  this is all rough estimate right now but seems like a solid plan.  This way we have some time in the day for lunch and to meet and check out everybody's rides.  

Brenton
New User
Posted: 08/05/07 08:56 AM

Look guys I would like us to meet up fo rreal this year I miss last year due to some stuff,,,, as you all said in 05 Superstreet meet up at whitemash mall which is right by the highway plus it has gas sation and food around there for us in the morring ,,,, I'm just suprize that S.Street not starting from Bemore..... so let me know what we going to do I get 3 car to go with me .... email me at bfdeafbass@yahoo.com with more info or Ques ,,,,,  

97wrpdsol
New User
Posted: 08/05/07 02:46 PM

Ok, well everyone seems to be throwing out ideas about past tours and everything.  But since the time is approaching we have to start finalizing plans.  I've been on tour for the last 6 years and I cant wait for this year as well.  Since my team alone has people coming from all over (NY, NJ, PA, etc) the easiest place to meet is the maryland house on I95.  Its the easiest place to get too since its actually on 95.  It also has gas and food and plenty of parking.  We will probably leave around 8 or 9.  and drive about 175 miles to our first lunch stop.  Ill let you all know what exit and everything.  From there we will head to greensboro.  This is what my team are gonna be doing.  We would love for everyone to be with us so we can make it a kick ass tour down to NC.  Let me know what you guys think with the plan.  My Email address is Danielmiller@adelphi.edu if you want any more info.  

123 Last

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP