Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

123 Last
Item Posts    Sort Order

2007 South Leg Tour To NOPI ? Who is spearheading it??

89civicracer
New User
Posted: 06/09/07 06:07 AM

Is anyone spearheading this leg? I know some people are interested in attending. Let's get this leg going!!! Who is interested?? Frown  

ElitedrivenGS-#001
New User
Posted: 06/09/07 08:38 PM

Hey man where are you from? We already have a bunch of guys leaving from TX and stopping in LA on their way here to Birmingham.  

89civicracer
New User
Posted: 06/10/07 07:39 AM

I am in Florida.
There has to be some people from Florida heading up to NOPI?
Confused  

jqturbo
New User
Posted: 06/15/07 09:39 AM

We are getting a group together that are leaving from two points. Anyone who wants to join, is more than welcomed.

The first point will be downtown Orlando, and that group will be meeting with more of us in Daytona so we can hop on I-95 North right from there.  Cool

We have alot of cars already, so anyone post here and let me know if you wanna meet up for further directions.  Smirk  

KassanovaSTi
New User
Posted: 06/16/07 07:59 PM

Hey, Me and my group are part of the second point, We are the guys from Orlando. We are gonna meet in downtown orlando, anyone interested is more than welcomed to join us, from there, we are meeting up with JQTurbo and his group in Daytona Beach. If anyone interested from the gulf coast area of florida, I have no problem waiting for you guys to meet you up and heading out from there. As it stands, between the two groups, we have about 20 cars going so far, and this list this to increase as time goes on. Please PM me if you are interested and if you want more details, Thanks!!!

BTW: My name is June, Anything I can do to help you or inform you on any tour or nopi news, please let me know, thanks!!  

89civicracer
New User
Posted: 06/19/07 06:51 AM

Sweet. I definitely want to meet up for the ride out. I need times and dates.
I can meet up at a rest stop off of I-95 or I-10. I will pm you!  Laugh  

KassanovaSTi
New User
Posted: 06/19/07 09:40 PM

Ok i emailed ya, if anyone else is interested please PM me, thanks  

DragonHeartCivic
New User
Posted: 06/23/07 06:25 AM

Just for information, My wife and I coordinated the tour last year from Miami and will be doing so again this year.  We will be taking the tour through Orlando this year though since everyone complained about meeting us friday morning bu the state line.  We are finalizing party plans for Thursday night in Orlando and getting hotel plans settled.  Once that is done, I will be posting the info here and on the NOPI site.  

KassanovaSTi
New User
Posted: 06/25/07 08:50 PM

hey DragonHeartCivic, that sounds great, you just made my day, ive been looking for you guys from miami for a while now!!! If you dont mind, can us Orlando people meet up with you guys on Thursday Night? As it stands right now, we are gonna meet up at the McDonalds on Sand Lake Rd and International Dr. on Friday morning of Sept. 14.  The reason we are meeting there is because there are other people that are meeting us up there that are from Tampa and the Gulf Coast area and they will meet up with us. so far this is the list as for right now:

89civicracer (on Orlandoforums.com & here) - 89 Honda Civic
Lafabritto (on Orlandoforums.com) - 04 BMW 325ci sport
jqturbo (on OrlandoForums.com) - 03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8
Jeff - 96' Nissan 240SX DET
Mark - 97' Nissan 240SX DET
Anthony - 04' Subaru WRX STi
Cory - 03' Nissan 350Z
Charles - 03' Infiniti G35
Joey - 87'-89' Mazda RX7 Turbo Convert
Joey G - 89' Honda CRX ~ B16 swap
Ruben - 05' Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8
Lakeland Boy - 05' Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8 MR
Tim - 03' Ford Mustang GT
Cordel - 95'-96' Nissan 240SX DET Convert
Andre - 95'-96' Nissan 240SX DET
June Kassanova - (me) 04 Subaru WRX STi
Bradley - 98 Honda Civic sedan
Niles - 04 Mitsubishi Lancer RalliArt

The time we are gonna leave from McDonalds is 9:30 a.m., this way we can make it on time to the other destinations, liek Daytona Beach, and Jacksonville, cuz we are meeting with people at those destination, so it will be a *** of a group, plus we want to all get on the track this year, well let me know when you get details, Ill PM you my phone number so you can call me and we can plan this thing right this year, maybe Super street will be impressed and give us a Leg next year!!! Hehehe!!!  

89civicracer
New User
Posted: 06/26/07 04:26 PM

SWEET! sounds like alot of cars are planning the trip.
Looking forward to this trip.
Post the info here as it is updated or made.
DragonHeartCivic Sorry i missed it last year. . my car blew a headasket. All is fixed and well now. . I'm registering next week!  

KassanovaSTi
New User
Posted: 06/26/07 06:28 PM

I cant wait for this nopi neither, im getting my car re-tuned just for the trip up there, maybe race a couple of people on the way. Please everyone, make sure your cars on in tip-top shape before nopi time, it will suck if you break down on the way there. If I can help you guys if in the worst case something happens I definately will. Whos bringing the Cheez-its this year to pass around on the Highway?  

ELNENE67
New User
Posted: 06/27/07 09:48 AM

Is this the same crew from last year with the white evos, black sti, and white g35 with the blue work wheels? thanks.  

KassanovaSTi
New User
Posted: 06/28/07 12:07 AM

I think you are talking about 1320 but im not sure, I know they have a Black 04-05 STi, but not sure about the other cars.  

ELNENE67
New User
Posted: 06/28/07 05:54 AM

The black sti and black evo from 1320 where there; but there where 3 more evos a white g35, I dont know I just thought those mentioned above where them, sounds like its going to be fun this year!  

KassanovaSTi
New User
Posted: 06/28/07 12:30 PM

it probably is, but i dont know them, i know some of the people that are going, but no all of them  

123 Last

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP