Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

American Muscle

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 11/17/10 12:57 PM

i broke the dyno with the power of the Silverado Laugh  
you want the best. then face Supreme Legacy. we are truly the best there is.

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 12/04/10 04:34 PM

Nice! Were they able to at least figure out a ball park HP before it hit its end? I'm curious.
Smile  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 03/20/12 04:56 AM

surprisingly yes. the horsepower was in the neighborhood of 1,200+ before it broke the dyno. btw my trans am has been named the top car in my racing bracket  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 04/08/12 08:34 AM

Dude, that's a great honor. Gongrats! I haven't been on for a bit. Been really busy with moving into this rental I'm in, maintaining my viability at my new job( with Chrysler now), and saving up foro the new house that my wife and I scoped out this month. I haven't had time to. I miss being on here and chatting up a storm with my peoples. I hope every one is in good health and doing well. Before I forget, Have a happy Easter! Talk with every soon.  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 04/17/12 09:07 PM

yeah im fine the Trans Am project is on hold for now. hows the family s12?  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 05/20/12 04:16 PM

Wow, I disappeared for a long *** All is good, bro. The only thing that sucks worse than preparing a 75 year old mansion, (it's not exactly a mansion, but it has history), is not having the coin to do what I want to my rides... It's all good, though. I'll get to it when things get better. I have all the time in the... well, maybe not all the time I need, but I'll get to it! LOL! All is good on this side, MSK! Hope all is good with you.  
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 07/24/12 06:52 PM

well if you saw the news about the Colorado shooting at the movie theater then you will know not all is well with me right now. my sister was killed in that shooting so right now im making a tribute car for everyone who passed away in that shooting. ill upload pics for you guys to see  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP