Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order
Locked Thread

I HATE CIVICS

CivicMike
New User
Posted: 12/10/05 08:05 AM

Civics are the most versitile and cheapest to tune cars around. Thats why tuners LOVE CIVICS just because you think they're overplayed, and for the most part they are, they're still great cars because it bring people into the tuning world. My first tuner was a civic and I loved it there's nothing like the sense of accomplishment you get like when you mostly finish your tuner. So dont be pissed because they're slow and think they're fast just realize that they're new to the culture, or mexican...  

Mustangs_4_ever
Enthusiast
Posted: 12/12/05 08:30 AM

English Wheel will smoth out the metal with no bondo  

17custom
New User
Posted: 06/12/10 11:57 PM

theyre pointless cars to tune. i havent heard a civic that sounds good ever, theyre fwd so they cant drift, and in a straight line muscle cars are better. theyre only good as daily drivers.  

WestEnd914
New User
Posted: 06/14/10 07:47 PM

Icon Quote17custom:
theyre pointless cars to tune. i havent heard a civic that sounds good ever, theyre fwd so they cant drift, and in a straight line muscle cars are better. theyre only good as daily drivers.

you havent well here are sum Blush  Blush  Blush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmUDp7naco0   Crazy  Crazy  

WestEnd914
New User
Posted: 06/14/10 07:49 PM

theres no need for the racism  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 06/15/10 03:58 PM

NRGTECHRACING.COM was dominating! See, imports can go fast in a straight line. I guess 8.90 seconds isn't too bad a run, right? All the other imports were consistently hitting 9 second runs as well... I've seen FWD imports power slide as well! It's fantastic fun. And I've been in both domestic and imports sliding around on track... I wasn't driving, but it was loads of fun! I would rather drive a 9 second daily driver than waste my money on a gas guzzling domestic... I have to eat those words. LOL! I like domestic stock as well, but preffer imports for the fun and challenge of it all. Muscle cars are great and I love em', but they aren't too challenging to build any more. There's a kit for just about every aspect of muscle cars now. You could build a V8 monster, like some folks I know, but you can only drive em' on a track. Again, I have to eat my words, but you know what I mean. I hope...
Smile
In short, never say a phrase if you don't have the evidence to back it up. That's all. Who cares if people are building imports. Who's it killing? Just be glad that they're building cars and not out there braking into homes and taking your stuff.
Smile I have to eat a lot of my words, man! LOL!  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 06/15/10 04:00 PM

I wrote some thing and I don't know if it got put up, DANG!  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 06/29/10 03:12 PM

lol you're growing a lil old bro  
you want the best. then face Supreme Legacy. we are truly the best there is.

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 06/29/10 04:01 PM

Yeah, I know what you mean... LOL! The mind ain't what it used to be. Smile  
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 08/03/10 01:06 PM

but it's still in one piece. wow i haven't been on in a long time.  

project SXZ
User
Posted: 08/06/10 12:44 AM

wo wo wo ive been trying to stay out of these little spats but on page 3 a guy has the audacity (or stupidity i cant tell) to say a 400hp civic will beat a 600hp 300zx. its like it was costom taylored to piss me off! the nissan 300zx is a marvel of inginearing for its day...a true sports car not to mention one of the most succesful. it was built for performance period. everything about the car was designed with performance in mind, the placement of the engine, ride hight, cockpit placement, width and length everything. on the other hand the honda civic was originaly desighned to be an affordable car for inner city japanese families, its front wheel drive wich sets it back in circut (torque steer) and drag (its easier to push than pull. dont get me rong i like the cars there nice and i respect those who build them but you cant say (equal drivers) that because its simply NOT true. (also the nissan 300zx won import car of the year every year from 1990-1996, and was on car and drivers top ten list several times)...sry ive realy been trying to not let this stuff get to me but come on realy Mad if he had said an equally built s2k it would be differnet. Mad  Confused  Mad  
VG30E powered S13

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 08/06/10 03:39 PM

400 horses against 600 horses? i say 600 will get the job done better and faster.  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP