FORUMS

123 Last
Item Posts    Sort Order
Locked Thread

I Hate Those Damn Rice Burners

lldjslim
New User
Posted: 10/29/05 07:55 PM

All ricers and their cars suck. They are not fast, and they will never be fast. You want to know why because,

First a Honda Civic is a economy car, it was designed as a ecomony car and it will always be an ecomony car, it was made to go slow, and it is not a sports car to what most ricers think it is. If they made a small piece of *** like a Honda Civic outrun a Corvette or a Mustang I would go and buy me one right NOW.

Just stop and think you retards, they are not going to make a $15,000 piece of *** outrun a $30,000 - $50,000 real sports car. You want to know why, because you pay for speed, you dumb ass.

You can do all the mods in the world to your shitty Civics and still will not beat an American Muscle Car stock.

You see all ricers seem to think when they look at the front page of a "Import Tuner" Magazine and it features a Highly Modified Honda Civic w/ that 5" exhaust fart can on the back of it, and there like, WOW! I'm going to make my Civic look like that.  Just how stupid are these M-O-R-O-N-S.

Ricers think that w/ there coffee can exhaust that sounds like a bumblebee farting, a cold air intake that they get from Wal-Mart, a body-kit, guages that they don't even know how to read, a fire extinsher just in case the dam thing catches fire when they rev it up past 3,000RPM, clear tail-lights, a huge wing that looks like a towel rack, and stickers of part manufactures that they don't even have parts from (Some of these retards actually think that they get like 100HP per sticker), Incorrect Badging (Type-R Badging on a Hyundia Tiberon Ha, Ha, Ha), can out run anything on the road. This is really sad, it is. I even saw someone w/ a Geo Metro riced out, like what is a 1.0L 3cylinder engine rated a 40HP and 5lbs of torque gonna do. Oh I'm so scared, my nitro RC car can out run him. Ricer cars don't make Horse Power they make Turtle Power. You ricers just make me sick, your all stupid, *** ass retards.

I think alot of it has to do w/ that movie "The Fast And The Furious" Just because they saw a Honda Civic outrun an American Muscle Car. So they think in real life it can be done. Hey retards, its a Movie you dumb ass.

Hey, I can even mop the floor w/ all of you w/ my 2005 Whipple SuperCharged Ford Ranger Pick-up. I can beat all Honda Civics, w/ turbo kits intalled w/ my truck that cost less than a souped up Honda Civic. So if you guys want to beat my truck you are going to have to spend some money and I mean some money, I'm talking about $10,000's+ worth of junkless mods and still will not put you over the 200HP mark.

And one more thing I here alot about Honda owners, Oh these cars get the best gas milage and they last forever,

So what, I also have a 1992 chevrolet s10 pick-up w/ its original engine and it currently has over 250,000 miles on it. And it still runs strong, so take that Honda.

And also a reminder,

AMERICAN MUSCLE WILL ALWAYS R--U--L--E THIS PLANET WE ALL LIVE ON and thats w/ all capital letters baby.  

cj1977
Enthusiast
Posted: 10/29/05 08:30 PM

cj1977:First, you are a dumb ass.  

lldjslim:All ricers and their cars suck. They are not fast, and they will never be fast. You want to know why because,

cj1977:What do you consider a ricer?  A car, the driver or both?  Why?  Because the car was made by people with slanted eyes?

lldjslim:First a Honda Civic is a economy car, it was designed as a ecomony car and it will always be an ecomony car, it was made to go slow, and it is not a sports car to what most ricers think it is. If they made a small piece of *** like a Honda Civic outrun a Corvette or a Mustang I would go and buy me one right NOW.

cj1977:So when in the f^&k did you figure this out?  This is why I called you a dumb ass.  By the way, most vehicles to include many domestics are made for economy and not are not made to out run Corvette or Mustang.  Must I say this?

lldjslim:Just stop and think you retards, they are not going to make a $15,000 piece of *** outrun a $30,000 - $40,000 real sports car. You want to know why, because you pay for speed.

cj1977:You are being redundant here.

lldjslim:You can do all the mods in the world to your shitty Civics and still will not beat an American Muscle Car stock.

cj1977:What do you consider an “American Muscle Car stock”?   Do you where half of the domestic cars and the components are made?

lldjslim:$10,000's+ worth of junkless mods and still will not put you over the 200HP mark.

cj1977:Why are you holding ricers to a higher standard when most domestic cars can not even reach 200 mph.

lldjslim:And one more thing I here alot about Honda owners, Oh these cars get the best gas milage and they last forever,

So what, I also have a 1992 chevrolet s10 pick-up w/ its original engine and it currently has over 250,000 miles on it. And it still runs strong, so take that Honda.

cj1977:That one should hurt someone’s feelings.  Way to go retard.

lldjslim:And also a reminder,

AMERICAN MUSCLE WILL ALWAYS R--U--L--E THIS PLANET WE ALL LIVE ON and thats w/ all capital letters baby.

cj1977:How old are you?  

cardr
New User
Posted: 10/30/05 04:41 PM

I just have 1 question to you little rant!

Get out your calculator and do some math...ready?

Divide ANY dometic's hp by the engine size (let's use liters to make this simple)
Then divide ANY Honda's hp by it's engine size

Answer: Imports make more hp per liter than ANY dometic....chew on that thought for a while!  

yovanilla
Enthusiast
Posted: 10/30/05 06:34 PM

wow, longest first post ever.  congrats, by that you just let us know you really need to get a life Grin  
07 WRX TR

Mustangs_4_ever
Enthusiast
Posted: 10/30/05 08:55 PM

u mean 3000 u idiot if they made 8000 they would probly get too 400mph in stead of 330mph  

cj1977
Enthusiast
Posted: 10/30/05 09:17 PM

The argument is totally about apple and oranges.  

tjamz
User
Posted: 10/30/05 09:30 PM

Quote:

This guys an idiot. So is the hp/liter arguement. Why? Even if your supposedly 'technologically superior' japanese 2.0 liter makes 100hp per liter, your still only making 200hp. If you want to argue that, ill remind you that top fuel dragsters make in excess of 8000hp. Thats about 800hp per liter. With carbuerators and one camshaft.

You are very correct about your HP numbers, not gonna argue that.

But, how many of them are driven to and from the track?  I have a guy in my car club that runs 9's in his daily driven Supra.  600+whp w/o nitrous.  Next year his plans are 8's or quicker.

I personally make over 310 whp (mustang dyno) and 352 lbs/ft of torque in my 4 cylinder WRX.  This was with minor mods (18G turbo, Engine management, FMIC, exhaust and injectors and fuel pump...approx cost ~$3600)  I race 8-12 times a year, most times bracket events.  When I participate in bracket events at my old hometown track (Harvey, ND) I compete in the Mod ET class (1/8 mile here...don't want anyone to get confused...I do run 1/4 mile at the track by my house in Fargo, ND as well)which is set up for cars that run between 8.99 second and 7.00 second 1/8 mile times.  I am the only car in my class of 30+ cars that drives to the track, unloads the canopy from the trunk, pulls the spare tire and jack and then races all day, packs everything back up and drives the car home, why?  Because I am the only street legal car in my class and the only one that is reliable enough to make it 200+ miles to the track and home w/o worrying about breaking.  My best time of the year on the 1/8 mile was 7.99 w/ a 60' of 2.59.  Had I run that on a 1/4 mile track I would have likely broke 11's in my daily driver.  Not too bad for a "rice burner".  Perhaps that is the reason you hate rice burners, you lose to them regularly or see others lose to them regularly.

Just to clarify a bit here, I don't hate domestics.  I'm guessing I own more domestic muscle than most ever will.  I know the heritage of racing.  I know who paved the way here in America.  Dang right it was the muscle cars. Having said that I also know the future of racing in america.  Excluding NASCAR it is imports.  Why?  Because most young people (those most likely to want to drag race) cannot afford to buy a new Z06/viper/whatever.  They can afford to buy and modify a Civic/WRX/RX7/350z/300zx/240sx/etc...  The "Big 3" seem to finally be getting it.  The Focus was a good start, the SRT4 and Cobalt SS are very good performers as well, but unfortunately it is people like you that fail to see that the "ricers" are the new hotrodders.  We're doing more with less.  Much the same as was done back in the 60's.  But you have to remember, you guys have had a LOT of time to get SBC's figured out.  All the trial and error is done so building a 350 cid chevy or 351c ford is fairly straightforward.  The formulas of success are proven....and it only took ya 50 years.  Imagine where technology will take us in the next 50 years with the introduction/availability of alloys and composite materials, its not too hard to imagine super powerful 4/6 cylinders being the norm of the sportscar of the future.  

r3flux
User
Posted: 10/31/05 09:13 AM

Quote:

Quote:

This guys an idiot. So is the hp/liter arguement. Why? Even if your supposedly 'technologically superior' japanese 2.0 liter makes 100hp per liter, your still only making 200hp. If you want to argue that, ill remind you that top fuel dragsters make in excess of 8000hp. Thats about 800hp per liter. With carbuerators and one camshaft.

But, how many of them are driven to and from the track?  I have a guy in my car club that runs 9's in his daily driven Supra.  600+whp w/o nitrous.  Next year his plans are 8's or quicker.

I personally make over 310 whp (mustang dyno) and 352 lbs/ft of torque in my 4 cylinder WRX.  This was with minor mods (18G turbo, Engine management, FMIC, exhaust and injectors and fuel pump...approx cost ~$3600)  I race 8-12 times a year, most times bracket events.  When I participate in bracket events at my old hometown track (Harvey, ND) I compete in the Mod ET class (1/8 mile here...don't want anyone to get confused...I do run 1/4 mile at the track by my house in Fargo, ND as well)which is set up for cars that run between 8.99 second and 7.00 second 1/8 mile times.  I am the only car in my class of 30+ cars that drives to the track, unloads the canopy from the trunk, pulls the spare tire and jack and then races all day, packs everything back up and drives the car home, why?  Because I am the only street legal car in my class and the only one that is reliable enough to make it 200+ miles to the track and home w/o worrying about breaking.  My best time of the year on the 1/8 mile was 7.99 w/ a 60' of 2.59.  Had I run that on a 1/4 mile track I would have likely broke 11's in my daily driver.  Not too bad for a "rice burner".  Perhaps that is the reason you hate rice burners, you lose to them regularly or see others lose to them regularly.

Just to clarify a bit here, I don't hate domestics.  I'm guessing I own more domestic muscle than most ever will.  I know the heritage of racing.  I know who paved the way here in America.  Dang right it was the muscle cars. Having said that I also know the future of racing in america.  Excluding NASCAR it is imports.  Why?  Because most young people (those most likely to want to drag race) cannot afford to buy a new Z06/viper/whatever.  They can afford to buy and modify a Civic/WRX/RX7/350z/300zx/240sx/etc...  The "Big 3" seem to finally be getting it.  The Focus was a good start, the SRT4 and Cobalt SS are very good performers as well, but unfortunately it is people like you that fail to see that the "ricers" are the new hotrodders.  We're doing more with less.  Much the same as was done back in the 60's.  But you have to remember, you guys have had a LOT of time to get SBC's figured out.  All the trial and error is done so building a 350 cid chevy or 351c ford is fairly straightforward.  The formulas of success are proven....and it only took ya 50 years.  Imagine where technology will take us in the next 50 years with the introduction/availability of alloys and composite materials, its not too hard to imagine super powerful 4/6 cylinders being the norm of the sportscar of the future.

I guarantee you the only one who'll actually read all that is DSM and yovanilla  Grin  

Mustangs_4_ever
Enthusiast
Posted: 10/31/05 11:19 AM

i read it  

cardr
New User
Posted: 10/31/05 05:40 PM

Quote:

EXACTLY! But, that's with only 4cyl.'s !
Also to counter your "top fuel dragster" comment, their engine's run 1/4 mile then have to be rebuilt and that's the lucky ones! Not to mention they run on ALCOHOL not pump gas!  

DRSLT1
Enthusiast
Posted: 10/31/05 06:48 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I guarantee you the only one who'll actually read all that is DSM and yovanilla  Grin

I skipped all these words, I'm just waiting for the purdey pictures....  Tongue  

underworld369
User
Posted: 11/02/05 08:06 AM

i still agree with slim on this one. even with the new technology coming out, more cylinders still will mean more power idiot. sure them dragsters run on alchohol and need repairing after each race. BUT can u find a rice burner that goes just as fast or faster than them? i can't. basically the point is more cylinders will still dominate even in the future. we will just be going faster in a easier, cheaper society. 4 cylinders will always suck compared to others so face it. unless u like gas economy which many do.  oh and as far as fwd?? stop making people laugh. power is easier from the rear always u idiots. pushing is easier than pulling and everybody knows this.  

r3flux
User
Posted: 11/02/05 09:47 AM

Quote:

wow, longest first post ever.  congrats, by that you just let us know you really need to get a life Grin

Grin My first post was  
Quote:

Yes Yes very fresh half price only lasting till tuesday.

Confused Confused Confused Confused ConfusedI was on something that day.  

Pbj
New User
Posted: 11/02/05 04:46 PM

Hey it was a supra not a civic now get youre faqs strait .  

123 Last

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP