Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order
Locked Thread

This Is Why Drifters Are Retarted

raceratheart
User
Posted: 10/04/09 06:47 AM

Yeah, I get ya. No I think we've only had a spectator once. That was cause he followed us there cause we invited him. He later joined the action too.  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 10/04/09 12:37 PM

Just paly it safe, though. I accept an empty lot with no spectators a little better than street racing, but it still has its dangers. I wouldn't like to know of any one losing their car over a little midnight fun. Tracks are more than enough fun. If it means a little traveling time to reach one, all the better. Just keep safe, is all I'm saying.  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

raceratheart
User
Posted: 10/04/09 06:25 PM

I getcha, but the reason that we dont go to a track is the only Non-Drag track is down in atlanta, like 4 hours away. Id do it, but that requires a hotel and Im not old enough to register without an adult yet. Another couple years.  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 10/06/09 04:16 PM

Stuck between a wall and a rock... I feel for you. LOL!  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

project SXZ
User
Posted: 01/20/10 11:29 AM

were i live there is nothing, i think the only roadcourse is in indie.  
VG30E powered S13

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 01/21/10 07:04 PM

Raod trips, baby, ROAD TRIPS! LOL!  
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 08/03/10 01:40 PM

i got the extra gas,tires,parts,beer,and food. who has the cash?  
you want the best. then face Supreme Legacy. we are truly the best there is.

project SXZ
User
Posted: 08/05/10 10:16 PM

the closest anything is in indianapolis and i just cant afford to go on a road trip too often  
VG30E powered S13

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 08/06/10 03:45 PM

dam. we gotta wait for you then so we can have a great time with our cars and RAV4s  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 08/20/10 06:43 PM

LOL! I would love to see peoples faces when they see the multitude of dudes and cars that hang out together with out the hype of brand loving that most have. I would be supremely honored to feel the rumble of a domestic monster rolling next to my little farter with a turbo upgrade. (not that I have it yet, mind you. soon. Smile )
We would be able to show others with closed minds what it is to hang out and admire the work and effort we all have made to build what we love and be able to share it with every one. Brothers in building what we like! That would make people respect the trade as a whole and not just the one particular brand that an individual might like. It's called the "automotive industry" for a reason. A car is a car, but when one of us decides to enhance one... nuf said. I love this trade that I practice every day.  
Educate, don't hate.

project SXZ
User
Posted: 08/21/10 08:57 PM

i dont have anything against other brands i just prefer pre 1989 japanese cars. i still like other stuff just id rather have a 69 fairlady Z and a 69 skyline 2000GTR sitting next to my 85 Z outside a little auto shop in central japan (my dream as you can tell)  
VG30E powered S13

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 08/23/10 02:01 PM

anything with a engine i like. we love to work on cars so make it a part of life. it runs through our blood.  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 08/23/10 04:41 PM

A car is a car of course, of course and nothing beats a car of course it sure ain't mister Ed! Sung to the tune of that really old sit com Mr. Ed! lol
Smile I had to throw that in for kicks.
We all have our preffered car, but in the end just seeng all the cool builds and drooling over what could be possible with yours through the hard work of another... I like cars. Period. Technology couldn't be more fun.  
Educate, don't hate.

project SXZ
User
Posted: 08/26/10 06:00 PM

Mad this is off topic but earlier this morning some *** in a F250 pulled up next to me on the express way and tromped it filling my car with deisel exhaust Mad  
VG30E powered S13

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 09/03/10 05:22 PM

The dude was RUDE! What, he thought he was cool for farting out diesel smog on you? Makes me wonder about some people! What was his point? That makes me fume!  
Educate, don't hate.

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP