Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order
Locked Thread

This Is Why Drifters Are Retarted

Shane-O-Mac
User
Posted: 03/30/09 12:37 PM

Ima go out on a limb say most racings great, except NASCAR and any spinoff of the such. Drift, Drag, Time Attack, Rally, and NSCA. (i think thats rite) i love the E-Class with the miatas and 1st gen rx7's lol!  
TERTLE POWER!

inb4idtaken
New User
Posted: 05/26/09 07:16 AM

That guy was just trying to pull of a stunt some other guy did, but he didn't end up getting crushed by his car, and if he did, I'm sure he wouldn't have lived, cause the guy that did the stunt was driving a 72 Charger, and we all know how much muscle cars weigh. Oh, and for the poster, its not 'retarted' its retarded, learn to spell before insulting others, and that goes for the rest of you nimwits that go on insulting people when they themselves sound like complete and utter morons.  

Shane-O-Mac
User
Posted: 05/27/09 08:18 AM

we get on here to talk, calm down. i love drifting, but you dont need to put someone down b cuz they missed the key stroke. we dont all have time to sit there and watch everything i type. thats down right nit picking. yes i used right incorrectly.  
TERTLE POWER!

Psshht
User
Posted: 07/04/09 12:20 PM

LOL, i didn't even see that coming, i thought he got out, then car crashed wall or other cars.

but you shouldn't judge them as a whole.

but yes retarded,lol...to tell truth never seen a drifter completely leave the control of the car, that guy just like ditched it,lol.

and i know how old this is...  
___

*wirling noise* PSSHH.

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 07/05/09 06:50 AM

Drifters, drag racers, rally racers, motor bike racers, F1 racers, Stunt riders and stunts (in general), 24 hours at LeManns, indy car racing, dirt bike riders and X-bike racers, worlds fastest tests in that dried up lake, etc., etc., etc... What do they all have in common? If they didn't race or perform their crazyness, we wouldn't have a scene to enjoy. As for that guy in the vid..., he got what he got by not practicing enough. He tried, at least. He got an "A" for the drama. LOL!
All those events that I mentioned started with some "TARD", as you would say, thinking of some way to have fun, go fast or just to be as crazy a spectacle as can be. Just remember where and how all this stuff began and tip your hat to those "TARDS" for giving us the entertainment and life style that came out of all that. I still don't accept illegal street racing but as long as it's done on a strip some where where it doesn't hurt any one but them selves, those "tards" can do it to their hearts content.
Grin  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

Psshht
User
Posted: 07/05/09 12:04 PM

i see your point, i even got to see another video where someone also ditches the cars steering wheel, and just goes on top and opens hood.

lol, but only reason i would be concerned is for the public safety, as there are the few that don't respect others safety, and do them in the streets.
that's more of what i wanted to refer to in my previous reply but didn't, as to keep with topic.

but i guess stunts, and etc.wouldn't exist without those dummies,lol. just like you said.  
___

*wirling noise* PSSHH.

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 07/10/09 06:08 PM

LOL! I understand what you mean. Thanks for clarifying it.
Grin  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

project SXZ
User
Posted: 09/26/09 09:49 PM

sry but i am going back to DRSLT1's initial post...you think drifters are retarded? I would luv to see you go head to head aginst keiichi tysuchiya the one and only drift king. the only thing that would do is land you on funniest home videos lol. have you actually ever seen a real drift event or are you going off of the lil punks who think powersliding a kia rio is sick drifting? the only thing you do when you put us down is make yourself sound ignorant and narrow minded. and another thing, i take it your a classic car enthusiest (im not putting down classic cars i respect them, there car tuning pioneers).if you dont respect us and our passion for sport compact/import cars y ar you even a member of this online comunity? Mad  
VG30E powered S13

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 09/27/09 12:47 PM

I think what he meant was all the "wanna-bees" that buzz around and do it and don't have the experience or mind set to practice some where safe. The sport of drifting has come a long way since being developed in Japan and the sport suffers when inexperienced people do it in areas that don't have safety precautions set up. It's like street racing, bro. Illegal racing has brought unwanted attention to our life style when we as a whole aren't even like that. I don't think that the original post was meant to put down drifters as whole just those people that find it fun to destroy public property, like parking lots and stuff, and endanger innocent by standards that watch with out fully knowing the dangers of a 3 thousand pound vehicle that has lost control and is veering straight for them... There are right ways and wrong ways of playing with sliding cars and the streets, much like street racing, is not the right place to be doing it.
Smile  
Educate, don't hate.

project SXZ
User
Posted: 09/27/09 02:23 PM

the way he worded it touched a nerv (ppl should rly proof read there posts Confused )  
VG30E powered S13

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 09/28/09 03:42 PM

I understood it the same way at first, but some times the teasing gets the better of some. Those "TARDS" have made the tuning world what it is and they can continue being "TARDS" as long as it's at a track where it's safe... well, for others, any way! LOL!  
Educate, don't hate.

project SXZ
User
Posted: 09/28/09 04:23 PM

yup, i cant find a place to practice the art of drifting here (no i do not street drift)  
VG30E powered S13

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 10/02/09 06:08 PM

I would try googling the tracks from around the places nearest you or get police/city permission to drift in a parking lot some where with the intent of making it an event to generate money for the city... It's just a thought! LOL!  
Educate, don't hate.

raceratheart
User
Posted: 10/03/09 07:33 AM

I dont know about you, But iv went to a Wal-Mart Parking lot in the middle of nowhere to drift before with some friends. That and our school parking lot, but im not going into that one. I think that if no one is around. Might as well take advantage. But not on the streets. Thats why 2 of my friends flipped their supra and G35  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 10/03/09 01:57 PM

Aslong as there isn't a whole crowd of people watching the spectacle, it's ok. It's the crowd that makes dangerous. I still don't like it much that people go on public property to have some fun, but it's better than killing some turd for being too close to the action, which is why people lose control and fail. No such happenings on a track or sponsored event.  
Educate, don't hate.

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP