Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

What Is Your Project Car???

Shane-O-Mac
User
Posted: 05/04/09 01:04 PM

So this car needs a little frame work, but that should be expected with a car of its age rite? my main concern is why it was never driven or inspected. It runs fine, the guy who has it, to my dismay burned out in it from 1st to 4th gear. I told hiw that if he keept that up i wouldnt be buying it.  
TERTLE POWER!

JBALLER3
New User
Posted: 06/15/10 05:34 PM

I HAVE A 00 NISSAN ALTIMA 2.4L KA24A, IVE HAD THIS VEHICLE SINCE NEW. THE VEHICLE IS LOWERED 2" ALL THE WAY AROUND, IT ALSO HAS 17"inch WHEELS. THE ENGINE MODS ARE INJEN AIR FILTER KIT, HEADERS AND DOWN PIPE FROM STILLEN, ALSO HAD 2 1/4inch PIPPING FROM THE CAT TO THE BACK. I JUST DONT KNOW WHERE ELSE TO GET PERFORMANCE
PARTS OR WHAT LITTLE THINGS CAN I DO FOR MORE HORSEPOWER. Laugh  

Lo4dr
New User
Posted: 06/15/10 09:11 PM

i have 3 projects, i know sounds crazy cause it is. been going thru some problems, Confused  n/w
i have a 99 honda civic which i named DREAM thats my show car/drag car i paused on working on it, but this is what i have for its engine is a d16y8 fully built going for turbo, ksport suspension rockin si wheels rear disc converstion upgrade slot cross drill rotors extended studs 2.5 piping from the cat back interior has black carpet with type r rep racing seats bumping on some 12" kickers and infinity 6x9 , well i dont want to give out to much detail cause i really cant wait till its on the cover of a magazine SUPERSTREET..... dec.2010-jan.2011 it should be done with stage1. YES stage1 _ stage 3 is final!

in the mean time im working on LIFE (89 nissan 240sx) timing issues so i took the whole motor out and decide to clean up all the grese and gunk spray the bay and drop it back in cleaned and of course the timing should be dead on now, ka24e with headers and intake nothing major its my daily driver still going thur some cosmetics.
 and finally my PASSION , my other 240sx 91'blk/red just totaly striped out and sitting waiting for its time well the MULA, i blow the ka24de motor working on some drifting it locked up got it in 06 and its just been there since.
thats about it for now. Wink  

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 06/17/10 03:24 PM

Soon, I say that sarcastically, I'll have that turbo I want installed in my 97 Rav4. After I find and rebuild the 3SGTE I want... and find the exhaust manifold... the exhaust system from head to toe... Yeah, I have a lot of planning and saving to do. At least I got the transmission rebuilt to handle the future mods. I'm having a blast with the extra torque it has. My engine can't put out any more than it can, but it sure is faster than most Rav4s That come near me.
Smile
I like the look on their faces when I take off like a bat out of hell and then let them catch up to let them see and wonder. It's playing with them, but I won't race any one. I refuse.  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 09/30/10 09:11 PM

S12 already knows what i'm making for my project cars. XD  
you want the best. then face Supreme Legacy. we are truly the best there is.

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 10/02/10 10:38 AM

Yeah, I do! I'm hoping one day to ride inside that monster! Just imagining the torque that it will be producing on the get go has me drooling! CAN"T WAIT! That get together drive we've spoken about on the cuff will be a whole lot of fun to do as well. I can't wait for that. Too much to plan and do and not enough time to do it all... DANG!  
How you drive is your buisness. Remember that you're not the only one on the road!
Educate, don't hate.

project SXZ
User
Posted: 10/05/10 02:22 PM

i was going to build a Z but its pretty much *** Frown not only did i just about grenade the engine racing that S14 but i also dropped if off the road one night on my way home (was realy freaking tired) and effed up the underside and its more or less done for... so i have another S13 coupe that i am going to build an RB25DET for it (as soon as i can find me an eclipse for a daily driver)  
VG30E powered S13

s12rapido3
Addict
Posted: 10/05/10 05:08 PM

That is some serious bad luck, bro. I had a friend that did that same thing some years back. He drove off the thru way and into the woods and ended up smashing into a tree. He was ok, but the ride was "caputt". I guess that being a sleep and not expecting the crash is what saved him. It's the same with drunk drivers when they crash. They damage every thing they crash into except them selves... I'm glad you're ok. Sucks about the ride, though.  
Educate, don't hate.

MidnightStreetKing
User
Posted: 04/23/12 02:01 PM

2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 known as project Reaper. im aiming for the world's fastest Trans Am which the record was made and still held on back in 1986 by a 268.74 mph Trans Am. the only parts ill tell anyone are :Stillen Procharger, 1250 Dominator Carb, Brembo multi slotted brakes, Blistein suspension, and a LS1 which is bein swapped for a LS8  
you want the best. then face Supreme Legacy. we are truly the best there is.

talonripper
New User
Posted: 04/25/12 06:39 AM

1995 EAGLE TALON TSI AWD.
JDM SPEC 2.0
TDO5 TURBO WITH FROM MOUNT AIR TO AIR INTERCOOLER
CATALYTIC CONVERTER DELETE
TURBO BACK APEXI EXHAUST
WALBORO 255 PUMP.
AEM COLD AIR SHORT RAM INTAKE WITH K&N CONE STYLE FILTER.

EXTERIOR NOT DONE YET. BUT IS IN THE WORKS  

darrenpaul
New User
Posted: 04/21/14 10:26 PM

Dude i appreciate to you on your project because you are doing work on the project rather its free i hope your project on the car is end with the happy moments all the feature is looking very good i see on the top have you any video during making this video?  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP