FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order
Sticky Thread

Superstreet Online - Updated Daily

automotivejtm-#001
Administrator
Posted: 09/25/06 10:52 AM

Superstreet Online.

Just to give everyone a heads up.  Super Street Online will be updated every day from here on out.  That means more featured vehicles, polls and event coverage, That’s right different stories everyday, a new reason to come back and visit everyday.  

Bored at work.  Me to Smile  talk to us on the forums.  See if we can solve your car, work, girl problems...  togther we can make a difference. Smile

Also if you guys/girls/gentlemen/ladies/pimps/hoes/ have any suggestions as to what you would like to see on the site, perhaps a “babe of the week” or anything like that, please pm me.  

Peace  

bushido_1346
New User
Posted: 11/08/06 02:35 PM

I just wanted to say that . I read a very loud and clear column the other vday and I have to say mr wong your right the car seen in genral is getting out of hand parts for certain cars are no longer being produce and worse is that they were never made in the first place. racing is also getting out of control my whole life I,ve heard about drifting and the thing that stands out to the most is that drifting was a way to get down the moutains of japan as fast as you could not because it looked good. Im not saying that anyone can drift or even grip race but not every one can do down the moutains either. so the next time some says that car is awsome just remember you as the average tuner we'll never own or be able to race or afford a car like because the scene as pushed you aside and left you to be laughed at because all you own is a cold air intake and by the thats about 2 to 300 hundred dollars for good one

thanks for hearing me super street keep up the good work
bushio_1346  

automotivejtm-#001
Administrator
Posted: 07/24/07 03:49 PM

Thanks for the comments man.  There is def some truth there.  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP