Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

Fast mod-able car

austindjohnson2
New User
Posted: 06/18/14 05:29 PM

Hey guys just need a little bit of suggestions from people. I have been in the car work for about 6 years now and I always have a tough time choosing my next car. I've had a 87 Camaro 92 prelude 94 stealth and 91 stealth rt tt and I want a little help choosing my next ride. I want a car that is preferably rwd or awd but fwd isn't the end of the world. I don't want to be in the ricer section where ya just get a Honda or whatever. I want good appearance and a decently fast car that I can mod. Please help! Thanks!  

austindjohnson2
New User
Posted: 06/21/14 06:21 PM

Hey guys just need a little bit of suggestions from people. I have been in the car world for about 6 years now and I always have a tough time choosing my next car. I've had a 87 Camaro 92 prelude 94 stealth and 91 stealth rt tt and I want a little help choosing my next ride. I want a car that is preferably rwd or awd but fwd isn't the end of the world. I don't want to be in the ricer section where ya just get a Honda or whatever. I want good appearance and a decently fast car that I can mod. Please help! Thanks!  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP