Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

Interested in Modeling

Dora14
New User
Posted: 10/14/12 05:44 PM

Hi my name is Dora Figueroa. I am interested in modeling. I sent some pictures to models@importtuner.com but I haven’t heard from them. I presume I don’t have the look they want to be an import model. Please look at my pictures and let me know what you think? What other suggestions would you give me?

Height: 5' 7"
Measurements: 34B- 27- 37
Ethnicity: Latina (Mexican- American)
Birth date: February 22, 1988 ( 24yrs)  
Occupations: Civil engineering student/ waitress  

DSC03161
DSC03122
DSC03104
DSC03060
DSC03024  

Sideways Panda
Guru
Posted: 10/14/12 06:44 PM

You definitely have the look.  I think the problem with contacting IT first is that, to my knowledge, they generally look for well established models.  What you should do is try to get in as a model at a local car show or something like that as well as going to a professional photography studio and getting a portfolio going.  I have given this advice in the past and it has gotten results.  Best of luck!  

Dora14
New User
Posted: 10/14/12 07:53 PM

Thank you will look into that.  

godfather3G
Guru
Posted: 10/14/12 11:11 PM

i see one major problem, you are putting down the wrong ethnicity. you are not latina, you are hispanic. true latinos and latinas come from portugal, greece, and (like me) italy. latino or latina is reference to latin based origins. hispanic is from hispaniola origins, territories and countries once controlled by spain, i.e. mexico, most of south america, cuba, and many islands in the gulf.

now, as for import modeling, you need to have a background in the import scene. go to local car shows. offer your modeling services there, sponsors will start hiring and from there you can build a resume.  
-------
the godfather has spoken
R.I.P. GRANDPA PITT AUG 10, 1930 - SEPT 30, 2010

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP