Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

1998 eclipse gs

saints833
New User
Posted: 05/05/12 02:29 PM

i just got a 1998 eclipse and i want to tune it.I was wonderings if you guys could help me with parts. Where could i get parts that are at a good price. And other then a; cold air intake, exhaust, strut bars, shocks, brakes and rotor what else should i do to make my car better? thanks for the help.  

tasmosis
New User
Posted: 05/06/12 05:24 AM

depending on how much you want to spend, I started out by pulling the engine and forging the internals. While you have the engine out, you can get high lift cams and even change your pulleys, crank and so much more. not only will it save you time on other mods since the engine is out, but you can gain tons of hp's and get your engine ready for any future mods like nos and a big turbo, cause it will be able to sustain much more. I got alot of my mods on line. Andy's auto sport for your main mods, and ebay for your intakes , exhaust and what not. (watch out for cheep imitators though) good luck!!  

saints833
New User
Posted: 05/06/12 07:13 PM

Or do you think its not worth it to work on the engine since its a gs? And just work on the exhaust and things to make handeling better like shock and stuff.  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP