Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order
Locked Thread

Import scene in Louisville, KY wtf!!

jching
Administrator
Posted: 10/15/12 09:05 AM

really godfather?  you're replying to a thread from 6 years ago talking to somebody who hasn't been around in years?  

godfather3G
Guru
Posted: 10/15/12 04:08 PM

sorry, it was in active posts. didnt realize the date. i feel bad now.  
-------
the godfather has spoken
R.I.P. GRANDPA PITT AUG 10, 1930 - SEPT 30, 2010

Sideways Panda
Guru
Posted: 10/15/12 04:46 PM

On another note, I went back and read through some of this thread out of morbid curiosity and I really wish we had more of the old senior members around or even just more regular members.  Seems like these days we just have 3 or 4 regulars and a bunch of people that post a few times and leave. Kind of a bummer.  

godfather3G
Guru
Posted: 10/15/12 07:36 PM

its mainly you and i here panda. i see jching pop in here and there. its easier for us to really help out the new comers if there were more of us. we all think a like, and the more of us giving the same advice i believe we could start changing the the import tuner scene back to the classic way. clean cars, a lot of power.  
-------
the godfather has spoken

Sideways Panda
Guru
Posted: 10/16/12 01:56 AM

Yeah I hear you.  At least we're still around.  I tried to get IT to mention the forums on their Facebook, but they didn't seem to like the idea much (seeing as how they deleted my comment all together).  Oh well, hopefully the economy will turn around and more people will have the available funds to get into tuning and we can get some more regular members.  I think the economy had a lot to do with it since I noticed the regular members decrease about the same time or just after the economy went south.  

Kngskrew
New User
Posted: 10/20/12 11:56 AM

So the reason the guy with the eclipse doesn't worry about performance and soley sticks to visuals is because he doesn't know how to drive, and by all means correct me if I'm wrong everyone want there car looking good but if it doesn't perform then it's a waist spending $800-$11000 on body and interior! If you wanna make it look good you have to clean engine bay get a wire tuck and change those rusty a55 parts like the headers manifold and if you have the chance either acid drop your engine get it cleaned or swap the damn thing pretty much what I'm sayin performance should come first then visuals a clean engine bay goes long way and when I say performance first I don't mean put turbo or anything that you won't use cause you don't know how  

Sideways Panda
Guru
Posted: 10/20/12 04:51 PM

Kngskrew - No offense, but this thread is dead.  We just used it for a couple afterthoughts about membership that were relevant to the old members that had posted here.  I'm not trying to be rude, but please look at the dates and most recent comments on a thread before posting on it.  

Kngskrew
New User
Posted: 10/21/12 11:53 AM

yea i know it was dead panda.... right after i clicked the post button  Tongue  

godfather3G
Guru
Posted: 10/21/12 10:03 PM

its ok. ive been here for almost 5yrs and i didnt realize how old it was. mistakes happen.  
-------
the godfather has spoken

jching
Administrator
Posted: 10/22/12 09:09 AM

time to bury the dead.

ibtl.  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP