FORUMS

123 Last
Item Posts    Sort Order
Locked Thread

Import scene in Louisville, KY wtf!!

HairySheep
Enthusiast
Posted: 06/04/06 09:27 AM

i dont quite follow....battle about what? take it were??
what other possibility??

im lost.....  

5urge
New User
Posted: 06/04/06 09:33 AM

Quote:

I'll keep this simple: if you two want to battle on this, you know where to take it. Otherwise, you know what the possibility is. I don't think I have to say any more about it.

So you know, this isn't soley directed at you, Sheep.

2GNTEclipse: no one is battling over this. if u can read correctly, u would see i just made a statement/point and in the process, made someone feel stupid. so wtf are YOU talking about. nothing was even direct towards u anyways, so why are u even commenting specifically on what WE were talking bout. now u could have just made a comment directed towards the "thread topic" and that would of been fine. but no, everyone has to put their 2 cents in. get the [censored] outta here with that. and who the [censored] are u anyways, to call out orders to someone. who made u the boss over this thread. lol. get a life!  

5urge
New User
Posted: 06/04/06 09:34 AM

hey Sheep dont even worry about it dawg, this 2GNTeclipse dude is on crack or something. wtf is he talkin bout??????/  

2GNTEclipse
Guru
Posted: 06/04/06 10:22 AM

Quote:

hey Sheep dont even worry about it dawg, this 2GNTeclipse dude is on crack or something. wtf is he talkin bout??????/

I happen to be the senior member of this message board and the right hand of the moderator. I'll let this go since you're new. Everyone else in here is respectful and courteous in their opinions and simply knows better than to start flaming each other where it doesn't belong. Keep it up, however, and you'll have your IP address banned and all of your posts deleted. This is not a threat- it's a promise.  
Speed and power are a mix of mostly three factors: money, motivation, and time. How fast do you want to go and how broke do you want to be when you get there?

5urge
New User
Posted: 06/04/06 05:53 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I happen to be the senior member of this message board and the right hand of the moderator. I'll let this go since you're new. Everyone else in here is respectful and courteous in their opinions and simply knows better than to start flaming each other where it doesn't belong. Keep it up, however, and you'll have your IP address banned and all of your posts deleted. This is not a threat- it's a promise.

2GnTeclipse=first off who gives a crap if your "senior member".ooooh your really cool. am i suppose to be scared? you just feel dumb now because u jumped into the thread and didnt make any sence at all. Hairysheep doesnt even know what the hell your talkin about either. so before you "threaten"(big bad "senior member")make some sence on what the hell your talkin about. u just jumpped in talkin [censored] like some badass. u need to check yourself dawg and get off whatever high-horse your on big bad "senior Member". and take your "promise and shove it up your ass because i dont care and nobody even know what your talkin about. i dont even think you know. u got sme issues dawg  Confused Shocked  

ST3ALTHPSYCH0
Enthusiast
Posted: 06/04/06 06:27 PM

Guess I'll be the first to say goodbye  

LongbowMkII
Enthusiast
Posted: 06/04/06 08:08 PM

moderators can ban you. thats why you heed their words.

[/takes off flame retardant suit]  

66Elco
Enthusiast
Posted: 06/04/06 08:28 PM

dude, do you need to take some prozac or somethin? calm your ass down...and cut out all of that bithcing it's [censored] annoying "boohoo~ I'm a ricer and no one respects me~ wah wah wah~" *** winey ass b*tch...

grow up.

ps: learn to spell!  

2GNTEclipse
Guru
Posted: 06/04/06 11:08 PM

Quote:

2GnTeclipse=first off who gives a crap if your "senior member".ooooh your really cool. am i suppose to be scared?

Feel however you'd like to feel. It doesn't affect me either way. Let's look at things this way: I'm respected here because I don't flame people for their opinions; I post relevant, useful information that's good for tuners of all levels; I use proper grammar. You should take note of those things and practice them. You'd get more respect from the long standing members that way instead of the path you've chosen. If you don't care, that's fine and dandy. It won't matter either way to me.

Quote:

you just feel dumb now because u jumped into the thread and didnt make any sence at all.

Please enlighten me as to how I "feel dumb now" as you've put it. I don't feel dumb in the slightest and knew exactly what was going on. I chose not to chime in until I felt like it, just the same as any other poster would. When you crossed the line and got into a flame war with someone over what essentially boils down to nothing, I saw fit to take action on behalf of the board.

Quote:

Hairysheep doesnt even know what the hell your talkin about either. so before you "threaten"(big bad "senior member")make some sence on what the hell your talkin about. u just jumpped in talkin [censored] like some badass. u need to check yourself dawg and get off whatever high-horse your on big bad "senior Member". and take your "promise and shove it up your ass because i dont care and nobody even know what your talkin about. i dont even think you know. u got sme issues dawg  Confused Shocked

So, I guess I should suppose you speak on his behalf as well as your own, right? Hmm... Interesting. Does he know this? I doubt he'd want you speaking for him, especially since you're the instigator here. I find no need to take my promise anywhere but to where it needs to be taken. Figure it out.

By the way, speaking as you do makes you sound like an uneducated imbecile. You are aware of that, right? I'm sure that everyone on here understands THAT, just as they understood my reasoning for intervening when I did.

You know, I think I might choose to keep you around for cheap entertainment. You make me laugh.  
Speed and power are a mix of mostly three factors: money, motivation, and time. How fast do you want to go and how broke do you want to be when you get there?

Turn180
User
Posted: 06/05/06 12:28 AM

Quote:

2GnTeclipse=You know, I think I might choose to keep you around for cheap entertainment. You make me laugh.

Oh man that's funny times a million. Is there a way to keep him in the cage fight area only so that when we want to rip on someone or have a flame war he'll be there to lend a helping hand?  

5urge
New User
Posted: 06/05/06 05:30 AM

Quote:

dude, do you need to take some prozac or somethin? calm your ass down...and cut out all of that bithcing it's [censored] annoying "boohoo~ I'm a ricer and no one respects me~ wah wah wah~" *** winey ass b*tch...

grow up.

ps: learn to spell!

i like how this guy says learn to spell. thats funny. ok  i'll stop "bithcing"^^^^^^ now.

oh and as for everyone elses negative comments, [censored] yall too. its funny how fake everyone is. yall hop on the "senior members" dick just because. now honestly someone go back to 2GNTeclipse's beginning thread and tell me he made sence. he didnt. and yall being the fake asses that u are, automatically start picking sides, which is not what this is about(to me anyways). there have only been a few people that has honestly said something meaningful.everyone else is just looking for someone to rag on. but like i said i dont care if yall bann me out, im not gonna kiss no "senior member or moderator's" ass (like everyone else) especailly when they just jump into a thread babbling on about god knows what. 2GNT, u just stepped in at the wrong time talking [censored] and expect me not to reply cuz your senior member, c'mon man. u gotta be crazy. how about yall start being real and stop nut hugging.
lastlty 2GNT, how am i commenting on Hairysheep's behalf when he clearly posted that he was lost as well as me. if u go back in the thread u will see that, but once again u are a retard.  

66Elco
Enthusiast
Posted: 06/05/06 10:27 AM

well...y'see...that was a an obvious typo. If you want to comment on mispelling we could start with your constant mispelling of "sense" I'd not have commented on it if not for your mispelling it *every* time you attempt to spell it (which is a lot). and my posting has *nothing* to do with 2GN. it's your blatant flamebaiting everyone here and for little to no reason (do you even know why your flaming everyone?) looks to me that you hate everyone who doesn't kiss your ass about you crappy car.

another thing:
YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANYONE LOOK STUPID! other than yourself how old are you, anyway? your mentality is so fukin juvenile. When can we expect you to start talking about someone's mama?  

2GNTEclipse
Guru
Posted: 06/05/06 06:53 PM

I'm not going to soil this thread any longer with mindless nonsense. If you want to continue it in proper fashion, follow the link:

http://forums.importtuner.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=10737&page=0

Enough said.  

shiz_getit
New User
Posted: 10/14/12 08:20 PM

I live on louisville kentucky and wait to get in to a tuner import club do you all have meets and stuff ?  

godfather3G
Guru
Posted: 10/14/12 11:14 PM

really surge, are you serious. i will take a built car that looks like junk then a car that is just flash. here is an idea, post a pic of your car so we can see it. if its not rice, then they just dont like your attitude. why dont you let a few oldies tell you exactly what your car is.  
-------
the godfather has spoken
R.I.P. GRANDPA PITT AUG 10, 1930 - SEPT 30, 2010

123 Last

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP