Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

honda accord engine swap?

johnnie91
New User
Posted: 02/27/12 02:47 PM

hi im sure this has been mentioned around here before so ill apologize but i have a few questions...first one is i have a 1998 honda accord v6 with the 3L engine, i was wondering is it possible to swap the bigger 3.5 v6 that the newer accords are using into my car?  

SurperSadan
New User
Posted: 12/12/12 09:33 PM

That's a very good question my friend, I've been asking the same one for a while now. I think it's possible but I've talked to my friend who owns a very I good local shop and he said. I don't wanna touch it.. I was like really, even if I pay you. I also tried another shop in town and i never got a call back. Made me think it might not be a good idea. I've done some research and found out almost anything is possible, it might cost you a stand alone but it's possible. If it makes you feel better. I'm going to put a bigger v6 in my 2000 sadan.  

Chris Hnnack
New User
Posted: 08/29/13 08:45 AM

guys the reason why is becuz the motor is to big for the engine bay. im mean you can put it in there but u are going to have to spend alot of money on mods but itll fit and ill be glad to help as much as i can  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP