Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

MUGEN flush rear wing for a 1990 Prelude Si?

_M_J
New User
Posted: 11/08/11 12:53 PM

Owner of a 1990 Prelude Si and would like to have a authentic MUGEN rear wing.                        The following info is for referrence purposes only:  1)In an article by Super Street from the October 2006 issue that featured an 1989 Acura Interga LS with a flush MUGEN rear wing.    2)eBay Motors from seller 25honda has an Ultra Rare Mugen 86-89 Acura Integra Spoiler JDM Honda../I believe it may indeed be the same owner fron the Super Street acticle./<Maybe>  3)The website classyauto.com has a 1999 Ford Mustanng Saleen S281, 35th Anniversary Edition has a similar style rear wing.  

_M_J
New User
Posted: 11/08/11 01:00 PM

Where can I get the specifications/details of parts for a 1990 Prelude Si that are compatible/interchangeable with other Honda-Acura models? Or any other OEM JDM Brand?  Would like to keep this project as close to MUGEN standards as possible.  

jching
Administrator
Posted: 11/14/11 10:43 AM

mugen catalogs will have all the info you need.  if you're looking for stuff for a 90 prelude i'm pretty sure those issues have been discontinued for a long time but there are places online where you can download scans of them.  you can also try contacting king's motorsports and see what they know since they are the exclusive retailer of mugen parts in the us.  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP