Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

INTERCHANGEABILITY PARTS_HONDA FIT

Sandra.2011
New User
Posted: 06/11/11 08:49 AM

Hello Everyone! I´m really new at this (and with cars also), and I cannot find any answer on my problem: I have an Honda Fit Automatic Transmission-2002. I need to know if following parts are interchangeable:

1. 42200-SLA-N01 (BEARING ASSY., RR. HUB UNIT).
2. 42200-SAA-G01

The second one, is the one I need for my car (Honda Fit AT- Year. 2002, sold in Colombia, Latinoamerica), and the first one, is a part I have found in an american web-page (sold for moldes 2007 & 2008) with an excelent price (much better than colombian prices).

Could you please let me know if both parts are interchangeable?  Confused

I really appreciate your help!!!

Women in trubles.... Sandra !  Wink  

bmxman
New User
Posted: 05/03/12 07:47 PM

go to www.fitfreak.net it's a great resource.  

k24a2swap01civic
New User
Posted: 06/12/12 07:47 AM

Hi everyone just looking for some questions to a problem i have i did a 2007 acura tsx k24a2 engine swap into my 2001 honda civic lx used hasport motor mounts an rsx type s subrame custom axles have the prb ecu the throttle body is the rsx one along with the wireing harness and the conversion harness is from k20tuneing. the car starts and runs but when the gas is applied to the floor the car back fires and sputers for about 20-30 seconds before it catches up to itself and then takes off. also everytime the car gets turned of the ecu has to be reset or the car will not run properly wondering if anyone can shed some light on this matter thank you.  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP