Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

Street Racer vs Kart Story

GetCarly
New User
Posted: 01/19/11 05:49 AM

I’m new to the forum. I wanted to say hello and bounce an idea off you. And ask for your help. I need some street racer info and street racer enthusiasm. Maybe we can all have some fun together.

I’m looking for some good bad guys.

I’m writing the story for a chase movie in a ‘laydown’ kart. Think ‘Fast & Furious’ laying down in a running shoe. [These laydown’ karts are not what you’re thinking – they’re streamlined and go 140 mph, one inch off the ground. Shots of them in action at www.getcarly.com.]

My good guy is in the laydown kart, but a good guy is useless without great bad guys. He’s potentially being chased by bikes, Hummers, street racers and muscle cars. Imagine, the places that a street racer would have an advantage, the kart would be in trouble, and vice versa. So we have the makings of a good chase.

I’ve got lots more to say about it, but I don’t want to take up to much space here. Does this sound like a good idea to serious street racers?

I’d really like to get your feedback. Do you think it could make a good movie? What kind of cars should be chasing after the hero?

He can’t be chased by bikes, Hummers, street racers and muscle cars all at once – too confusing. So I’ll write the final script based on the interest that each of these motorsports group has in the project.

With your input, we could end up making the best chase movie ever. [you’ll see, from the website above, that I’m putting the story out as a graphic novel first.] I’d love you to be a part of it.
Thanks, great to meet you, and I’m looking forward to talking,

Paul  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP