Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

LS/VTEC ALL MOTOR

mikelsvtec
New User
Posted: 03/24/09 05:13 AM

i have a ls/vtec completely beefed up......je pistons i think 11.2.1 im not sure dont qoute me on it. h beam golden eagle rods.....micro polished crank...single underdrive pulley with only a space for the alternator.....block guard?...main crank girdle....270cc rc injectors...light weight flywheel....stage2 clutch...quaife lsd...skunk2 stage2 pro-series camshafts....skunk2 standard comp. valve stems and springs/retainers....skunk2 pro cam gears skunk2 short shifter...skunk2 pro intake maifold...tanabe cat back stainless...and still got to get headers...i think thats it other than all main componets like water pump and oil pump and that stuff has all been replaced brand new motor.....but i have listed all this so that way if you guys see anything that i can add to add more power you wouldnt be telling me to get something i already have....so if you guys can help me please do so....thanks mike  

TNT
User
Posted: 03/24/09 03:59 PM

Only thing I can think of off hand is ITB's, but their expensive.  

hondaman215
New User
Posted: 08/03/09 08:38 AM

next step is turbo setup it fun fast as *** you will be happy get a good tuner make magic happen  

E.TIFFER
New User
Posted: 09/13/09 09:39 AM

Mikelsvtec how much ponnies its your car given with all those goodies at the Dyno!!!?? that could be a good start to know how is performing i guess  

rhda92
New User
Posted: 09/26/09 02:34 AM

you can put ur car on the bottle.as far as turbo imop stay away from it.your already set up for high compression.  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP