Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

Smokin problem!!!

Ludeh22a
New User
Posted: 12/27/07 05:07 PM

Jus had an oil leak not too long ago where the oil filter screws on to the motor N fixed it as soon as i realized it.Now for some reason theres smoke coming out the hood cant really tell where its coming frm N wen i open the oil cap frm the motor there seems to be too much air pressure coming out Wat can be the problem?  Confused  

94luda
New User
Posted: 01/09/08 08:21 PM

hey sorry i dont kno the answer to your problem but i have the same oil leak you had. how do you fix this. is the part replacable or is there some sort of replaceable gasket?  

JDM6243
New User
Posted: 01/15/08 06:50 PM

I dont know the answer but i do know your crankcase (valve cover) will vent any extra pressure into your intake (b4 your MAP).  How did u fix the first problem??  
Coil-o's and Kswap coming soon

Ludeh22a
New User
Posted: 01/16/08 08:53 PM

It was a torn gasket(O-ring) First unscrewed the oil filter then took out the bolt that holds it After that this metal piece(not sure wat its called has 2 small hoses coming out of it)loosens n the o-ring goes in the backside of it where it connects onto the engine Had to get the o-ring at a honda dealership no one else carrys'em  

Ludeh22a
New User
Posted: 01/16/08 08:55 PM

Nvr mind guys it stopped smokin!!!!! n had a pressure check on my engine its all good. I do need help with the drivers window though...the rubber seal thats on the frame (where the window rolls up to)is tearing up bad n wen i get on the highway it makes a loud whistling noise water stil hasnt come in thru it yet but i want to fix it b4 it does  wat is the exact part name so i can look it up?  

geeque
New User
Posted: 03/10/09 09:11 AM

I'm having a problem with me 4th cylinder. Cylinders 1-3 are holding 140psi while cylinder 4 is only holding 20psi. Would that be the valve in the cylinder?  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP