Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order
Sticky Thread

HondaTuningMagazine.com: forum & website suggestions

KTan_HT
New User
Posted: 02/22/07 05:20 PM

Got something to say about Honda Tuning's website or forums? Post your suggestions here!  

luderunner
Enthusiast
Posted: 02/23/07 10:59 AM

all compliments from me i get the mag regularly as a subscriber for nearly 3 years.. i like the tech articles and the features... i like it all simply put!  

1chi-racer
New User
Posted: 06/29/07 07:08 PM

How can i get some info on the hybrid engine i'm building and the tunning for the car i'm putting it in..

b18a1 block 93 acura integra ls
99 honda civic si head
92 acura integra rs  

91lslove
New User
Posted: 09/06/07 06:06 PM

I WAS THINKING ABOUT DOING A DIY ITB'S TECH. DO YOU GUY STILL PUT THEM IN THE Magazine IF IT ALL DONE RIGHT WITH PIC. I GOT A SET OF ITB'S FROM A 600CBR. I AM GOING TO PUT THEM ON MY SOHC NONE-VTEC 1.5 DX MOTOR. I AM GOING TO CHANG IT TO MPFI AND CHANG IT TO OBD1 AND USE CROME TO TUNE IT. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IF DOCUMENT THE PROJET WILL YOU PUT IT IN YOU Magazine. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUY BEEN A READER FOR A LONG TIME  

jamesicles
New User
Posted: 11/16/07 10:34 AM

I think that the site should have a section where people from different areas can talk. Say for example that I am from New York state.  I could be able to chat or pm someone else from NY by going to that part in the site.  This would help all of us tuners get together and help each other out with advice and maybe even working on cars together.  What do you think?  

CBURKE
New User
Posted: 05/06/08 10:23 AM

When are we going to see the Immortal D you guys were building?

Great mag by the way!!!  

avillamarin
New User
Posted: 01/13/09 01:37 PM

What are the steps i need to follow in order for my car to be in the magazine??

thanks  

rodriguezyadir
New User
Posted: 02/15/10 05:01 PM

i love the honda tumming book but to many civic's i got love for them but dam i seen cb7 accords beat civic ...i'm just saying i have bin reading the mag for about two year's and i have not seen a 90-93 honda accord show us some love two we drive honda's two  

rodriguezyadir
New User
Posted: 02/18/10 09:41 PM

man i have bin a honda tuning  member for a year Grin and ,man i have not seen a cb7 accord in the mag man   there's  some bad ass accord's out there spme that beat civic....show us some love there's a lot of people that read the mag . that drive accord's. show us some love and put and accord on the mag......if you want to know what i'm talking vist./// cb7tuner.com   Cool  

cletus7
New User
Posted: 09/21/10 04:24 PM

I subscribed to HT for many years and learned alot from the publication over the years.  I no longer subscribe due to what I saw as a lack of technical information all of a sudden.  Thanks for being a good mag.  
What happened to the Knowledge wisdom and understanding section?  Why not feature 3 cars one from each part of the country?  

noslen
User
Posted: 09/21/10 05:12 PM

They should come to Puerto Rico, sure they won't regret it. Honda is #1 here in drag racing 4 cylinder N/A compacts as in many parts of the world.  

noslen
User
Posted: 09/21/10 05:16 PM

Haven't seen no recent coverage on h2b kit adapted rides even though bisimoto has the world record using it. Bought mine from QSD, less expensive same performance.  Wink  

allaces
New User
Posted: 10/25/10 11:10 AM

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AN ISSUE OF THE MAGAZINE DEDICATED TO THE 4TH GEN ACCORD OR CB7 ISSUE. I'M STARTING MY 92 ACCORD PROJECT. LOVE THE MAG AN LOVE MY CB7'S THE 2 TOGETHER WOULD MAKE A GREAT ISSUE.  

ExpeditiousRacing
New User
Posted: 01/03/11 12:49 PM

How about fixing the problems you are having now, before you try to make changes. Most of the links on here are broken. I keep being sent to pages with only the background. Also making the my account have more functions would be nice. I just signed up a few seconds ago, but I'm having trouble figuring everything out.  
"Even the hero's in Greek mythology have their flaws." - Kennith Hillis

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP