Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

modified fits

MFEBBO
User
Posted: 01/19/07 03:01 PM

how come we never see fits in hondatunning magazine? I mean it seems like every month there is some turbo civic in there but they don't cover fits and thats like hondas newest car.  

MFEBBO
User
Posted: 01/21/07 06:41 PM

we have fetured a few Fits in the last 6 months or so. There is no denying that the Fit is a hot car right now, and you will likely start seeing more coverage. Primedia does have a new magazine out called Syphon if you are really interested in the B-segment cars. It focuses on the Fit, Yaris, Scions etc.  

luderunner
Enthusiast
Posted: 01/22/07 05:35 PM

me personally im not too fond on the fit but i guess everyone has their own styles... pretty much all im sayin is i couldnt care less if i never saw a fit grace the pages of a car mag again.. but like i said thats my opinion and i believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion especially since i spent a year in iraq gettin shot at and blown up to preserve that freedom.. welp that bout covers how i feel .. later  

unlikelyhero
User
Posted: 01/25/07 11:09 AM

Icon Quoteluderunner:
me personally im not too fond on the fit but i guess everyone has their own styles... pretty much all im sayin is i couldnt care less if i never saw a fit grace the pages of a car mag again.. but like i said thats my opinion and i believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion especially since i spent a year in iraq gettin shot at and blown up to preserve that freedom.. welp that bout covers how i feel .. later

+1  

MFEBBO
User
Posted: 01/25/07 04:39 PM

I like the Fits, I drove one and it actually kind of reminded me of like an early 90s Honda. It was light and basic, and surprisingly has just enough poer to be kinda fun. I am going to have to check out the new mag like hondtuning for smaller cars.  

Allstars
New User
Posted: 02/07/07 07:38 PM

I have planed to buy a Honda Fit sport. But first i'm locking for some JDM stuff for the fit. I found some many things, but i'm locking for a center area of the dash board. In the JDM version, the jazz, have a doble din radio. I whant that part. Did anyone now where i can find tha JDM part? Pleace tell me. Sorry about my English.  

Valcourt
New User
Posted: 08/09/07 01:26 PM

i  have a  1995 3dr honda civic... i want to convert it to rwd and if possible the honda s2000 engine inside... is it possible??? pls i need to know... someone  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP