hondasav
Enthusiast
Posted: 09/19/06 07:09 AM

Oh i love those girls going to car shows is like the playboy mansion lol

peace  

MFEBBO
User
Posted: 11/07/06 04:06 PM

That was the best part of SEMA, and this year wasn't even the best year for booth babes.

Seriously though, I hate seeing photo shoots with models laying all over the car. If I want to see women, I will buy a magazine with pics of women, if I buy a car magazine I expect to see the cars.  

TNT
User
Posted: 04/07/09 05:08 PM

I love my car, and have taken so many pics of it I'm probably in danger of being diagnosed obsessive, but I'd still rather see a hot girl in my car, on my car, in front of my car... well, you get the idea. Import models are awesome, so says this Honda enthusiast!  

Jp Civilian
New User
Posted: 11/11/09 06:51 PM

You can not have import cars with out the import models! It would be like having a fish out of water! So there, period end of discussion.  

Cuervo22
New User
Posted: 11/14/09 01:11 PM

I think its nice to see girls walking around half naked while I'm checking out some cars. A double-whammy. 2 birds with one stone  

luderunner
Enthusiast
Posted: 05/11/10 09:54 AM

well said cuervo22  

fastlanela
New User
Posted: 07/01/11 09:36 AM

My reply would be a definite 'YAY' for import models, and here's why: an import car show *without* import models would be like a movie without a soundtrack. Hot, sexy and scantily-clad import models complement the hot cars they're strutting around, seated upon and posing promiscuously over. Anyone who is uncomfortable with the appearance of sexy, barely-clothed women needs to get back in touch with their natural humanity.

Enough said.

Alex
http://fastlanela.blogspot.com/  

jreynaldo
New User
Posted: 03/23/12 08:50 PM

What kind of question is that? That's like saying should horses be part of a rodeo? Not that im comparing models to horses but you know what i mean, one goes with the other.  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP