Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

Cannonball 2000

CB2000
New User
Posted: 11/15/12 01:11 AM

Fresh from our 2012 adventure, in which 100 Cannonballers in 50 of the world’s best cars, embarked on a pioneering journey across Europe, our 2013 event is heading back to Europe for six nights of hedonism, thrills, and the most fun you’ll ever have on four wheels.

2013's event will take Cannonballers on a 2,000 mile journey from London to Marbella. Cannonballers will experience the hedonism of Amsterdam, the luxury of Geneva, the jet-set glamour of Cannes, the nightlife of Valencia and two nights in the ultra trendy haunt of the rich and famous Marbella.

With an extra day added, 2013 will again see Cannonball 2000 deliver our potent mixture of eclectic personalities, jaw dropping cars, exclusive clubs, luxury hotels and partying over six days!

to find out more go to www.cannonball2000.com  

Love my BMW
New User
Posted: 11/13/13 01:11 PM

Any one that is looking for Original BMW scanners like the latest BMW ICOM scanner so check out site autoscanit.com as this is the only site that I found since I have been search for good quality scanners since I started business over 15 years ago. They are the only Authorized distributors for original scanners for European cars that I know of.

I have purchased Chinese scanners before and nothing but problems with them since day one but finally I found these gays at Autoscanit company and got my original BMW and Mercedes scanners and been using them for over 4 years with perfect performance like dealers.

Always provided me techsupport in timely manner when I needed so I would recommend these guys at Autoscanit to any one that needs scanners.

Check them auto Autoscanit.com  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP