Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

Supercharging F430 Engine

Spartan32
New User
Posted: 07/07/08 02:16 PM

Above and beyond tacking on some superchargers to my ferrari's engine, have you ever "Improved the Internals" on a ferrari engine to gain a better result of the superchargers, and if so, what company did you use?  How successful was it and how did it go?  What exactly did you do to the engine?  Do you know of any companies in the US who specialize in this work and have a history of success in doing this?

Send me a private message if you prefer - via this site.  Thanks!  Appreciate it.  

Spartan32
New User
Posted: 07/07/08 02:56 PM

MORE INFO:  

We are going to take the F430 Engine and changing it from a 4.3L to a 4.8L or 5.0L (whatever the R&D gives us the tolerance to do). There are 2 german engineers who are experienced in this field and also there are 2 guys from this company - one who has already worked on F1 ferrari engines and a number of other ferrari engines doing R&D.

If it cant be done, we will lower the compression ratio so we will be able to twin turbo the engine and get more power than supercharging it, but the main goal is to keep it naturally aspirated.

Send me a private message if you prefer - via this site. Thanks! Appreciate it.  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP