FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

Spoof: Lindsay Lohan Model Recalled by Mercedes-Benz

OfTheSun
User
Posted: 06/04/07 11:58 AM

Pretty funny spoof:

Recall 140

MONTVALE, N.J. - Mercedes-Benz USA is recalling its Lindsay Lohan SL65 model. The most powerful production SL model offered by Mercedes, the SL65 features a 604-horsepower, twin-turbocharged V-12 engine and more overall modifications than Joan Rivers.

Click here for the rest of the "story."  

Balboa455
New User
Posted: 06/05/07 09:52 AM

That is hilarious! How many times has she crashed that SAME car? I thought she only aimed it at Paparazzi but now it appears trees are her enemy. What did they ever do to you Lindsay?  

tommy96
New User
Posted: 10/13/10 03:49 AM

well many people like this car but i like Audi A6 what you think its good na?  
shoes|sunglasses|digital cameras|furniture

foyejstuart
New User
Posted: 04/21/13 11:37 PM

Mercedes is a great name in automobile industries and there are many beautiful and good cars made by Mercedes.There are many car lover who are interested in buying a fabulous model of Mercedes car.  
Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

SpitzerAutoService
New User
Posted: 04/26/13 08:33 AM

So funny! I wonder what my own make and model Mercedes would look like.  Hmmmmm?  Sounds like a fun project!   Laugh  
Spitzer Automotive provides auto repair and service in Indianapolis. We are a family owned, independent facility that services all makes and models of vehicles, but we specialize in European cars with special emphasis in British cars. Give Spitzer Automotive a call today at 317-253-3331!

Love my BMW
New User
Posted: 11/13/13 02:12 PM

Any one that is looking for Original BMW scanners like the latest BMW ICOM scanner so check out site autoscanit.com as this is the only site that I found since I have been search for good quality scanners since I started business over 15 years ago. They are the only Authorized distributors for original scanners for European cars that I know of.

I have purchased Chinese scanners before and nothing but problems with them since day one but finally I found these gays at Autoscanit company and got my original BMW and Mercedes scanners and been using them for over 4 years with perfect performance like dealers.

Always provided me techsupport in timely manner when I needed so I would recommend these guys at Autoscanit to any one that needs scanners.

Check them auto Autoscanit.com  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP