Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

BMW 323i problem diagnosis

Ben1967
New User
Posted: 05/26/07 02:57 PM

Hi all,
Writing as a complete dunce when it comes to mechanics, I was wondering if anyone could help diagnose a problem I've just started getting with my BMW 323i (1999). Every time I change gear and put my foot on the accelerator and the revs rise slightly, there's a knocking sound from underneath the car. The engine seems to run ok apart from this but I'm loath to go any distance for fear of making it worse.
Is it likely to be serious? (and expensive!) and is there anything I can do to make a clearer diagnosis?
Many thanks in advance for any replies.  

autonumensky
New User
Posted: 12/26/11 01:49 AM

Icon QuoteBen1967:
Hi all,
Writing as a complete dunce when it comes to mechanics, I was wondering if anyone could help diagnose a problem I've just started getting with my BMW 323i (1999). Every time I change gear and put my foot on the accelerator and the revs rise slightly, there's a knocking sound from underneath the car. The engine seems to run ok apart from this but I'm loath to go any distance for fear of making it worse.
Is it likely to be serious? (and expensive!) and is there anything I can do to make a clearer diagnosis?
Many thanks in advance for any replies.

Hi friend,
BMW GT1 software kit comprises of five system ,TIS system .DIS data system ; diagnosis system .measuring system and manangement system . you can to test and check data information same time in GT1.

Test function :
Read faulty code ,clear faulty code ,data stream .activate  state,programming ,component test ,maintenance data information ,components location ,wiring diagram etc...,TIS AND DIS ARE SUPPLY all of system diagram of all of BMW car, Components location, maintainence method and coding information etc. Can do completely of BMW car system.
1. GT1-SCAN Pro mainbody
2. Network cable
3. GT1 for vehicles with 20pin diagnostic connector
4. GT1 for vehicles with OBII diagnostic connector
5. Latest diagnostic version of software(DIS V57 and  SSS V39)

By phone or by internet you have the posibility to make questions about the usage and functions of our tool.This service is provided directly by the manufacturer and the distrubuter in each country world wide. Please contact me by email: cindy@autonumen.com

Look forward to your message

WEBSITE; http://www.autonumen.com
Contact; Ada
SKYPE; ada_autosky
MSN: ada_autosky@hotmail.com  

mac58
New User
Posted: 12/27/11 10:22 AM

Maybe the pressure plate is going out.
Mine went out (on my Audi S4) at about 130k miles.
How many miles do you have on your 323i?
Good luck.  

eniko
New User
Posted: 06/04/12 11:36 PM

as far as i know,wmv drm removal is a good tool for windows users who want to remove drm protection from wmv.it is also a good editor  

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP