Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

FEEDBACK

MFEBBO
User
Posted: 09/12/06 09:55 AM

Let us know what we are doing right and wrong. Tell us what you want to see. When it comes down to it, we are here for you, the reader. If you want to see more air cooled 911s, more mk1 Golfs, more MGs let us know.  

Bimmer Kinda Guy
New User
Posted: 10/29/06 06:59 PM

Ok this is a little old but, I was really intrigued by your Sep 2006 issue and the article Shoot To Kill. I love cars and thats mostly what your mag delivers, however, I always wondered how you got those amazing pics. This helped me understand what kind of cameras you used and more about lenses. I would love to see more about how exactly you get those picture perfect shots of a GT3 or M6 ripping around the corner with the car in foucus and the backround blurry. Thanks for a site to give you all positive critisism.  

MFEBBO
User
Posted: 10/30/06 09:30 AM

I am sure you already read our viewfinder article on the Lambo shoot we did a few weeks ago. I didn't go much into the lenses, cameras other equipment used in the shoot. For the next viewfinder I will try and provide more equipment info.

I am trying to become a photographer myself, and I might start documenting on the site.

Thanks for the feedback.  

Bimmer Kinda Guy
New User
Posted: 10/30/06 11:41 AM

That would be awesome for aspiring photographers like myself and I am sure of many others out there.  

STATUS
User
Posted: 12/01/06 06:54 PM

THAT would be very informative  

STATUS
User
Posted: 12/27/06 04:34 PM

hey bimmer kinda guy chek the view finders that has alot of cool info and i hear that they are going to be bringing more stuff like camera wise lens wise etc.  

mac58
New User
Posted: 07/25/07 02:31 PM

I'd like to see a long-term test on the A5. Please include how practical the car's interior and trunk room dimensions are.
I mention this because the original Urquattro coupe had plenty of interior room. However the car had little trunk space to begin with, and it was made even less practical in that it was split up into compartments, (whether or not this was for structural strength).

Let me say I've been a faithful reader since '85 and have owned 4 performance VW's and Audi's in that time period (and a BMW 2002 before that).
I can't see what purpose the "Icon" section serves in a car magazine. Also, the "Across the Pond" section in the September issue was interesting from a sociological or cultural perspective, but what does it have to do with British or European car enthusiasts or the automotive market across the pond?  

apalmer007
New User
Posted: 08/14/07 10:04 PM

I would love to see more articles about older cars, like Triumph's, MG's, 60's and 70's Le-Mans racers, and of course Alfa Romeo's. The old articles Kevin Clemens did were in my mind extremely helpful, and i always enjoyed reading them. Now i hate French people as much as the next jingoist, but it would be interesting to see what Peugeot, Renault and Citroen are doing these days. Something that might be interesting would be something along the lines of a partnership with the BBC show Top Gear. It is no longer associated with the magazine by the same name, and they do the same thing you do, just a different media.  

chunkbass
New User
Posted: 12/23/11 06:31 PM

very informative,really.  
Discount sunglasses

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP