Ss Network

Super Street Network

FORUMS

Item Posts    Sort Order

What do you Swede fans want to see

MFEBBO
User
Posted: 08/08/06 03:53 AM

Everyonce in a while I venture into Swedish car based forums and read angry posts about how these beautiful cars are often overlooked by the general public. Users with names like BjornToRock, and Need4Swede want to see more coverage. So what can we here at European Car do? What do you want to see, more feature cars, project cars, tuner profiles?  Let us know, we want to spread the word just as much as you.  

STATUS
User
Posted: 10/16/06 06:00 PM

Lets hit that up  

CZsaab
New User
Posted: 03/11/07 11:22 AM

I know the aftermarket isn't quite the same for Saab and Volvo as it is for VW/Audi/BMW, but it would be great to see some project cars and how tos.

I went from a VW Golf to a SAAB 9-3 and want to see a little more on my new Marque.

And that GMC doesn't count as a SAAB, neither does the subie (even though our other car is a subie).

Ok, so trough us SAAB fans a bone once in a while...  

MFEBBO
User
Posted: 03/13/07 05:40 PM

wait until you see the crazy Saab in the July issue. I won't give anything away, but this is by far the wildest Saab I have ever seen.  

ms9000
New User
Posted: 10/26/07 04:04 PM

Hmm I wonder what "wild" saab was in the july issue? Smile 9-3x4R?

There are many many nice tuned saabs in the small saab community. The aftermarket is not as large as it is for other makes of euro cars but thats just means more CUSTOM and UNIQUE cars. In my eyes that is a great thing. I would like to see more features on tuned saabs. How often do you see one pop up in a magazine like this? Not very often and its not because they aren't out there. Wink  
www.cardomain.com/id/hiltonmarie

detroitsaab
New User
Posted: 07/15/08 10:18 AM

The aftermarket isn't quite the same for Saab and Volvo as it is for German 3, but it would be great to see some Swedish feature cars, project cars and tuner profiles. Some of big Tuners (Hirsch, Maptun, Nordic and Abbotracing) for Saab are European based and it would be nice to see what they have over there. I am newer to the Saab world but I am loving every minute of it and addicted to European cars now......  
Derek

BROWSE CARS BY MARKET

TO TOP