1st GEN Supra Parts

Super Street
Item Posts    Sort Order

1st GEN Supra Parts

Fullmetal32085 Fullmetal32085
New User | Posts: 14 | Joined: 06/08
Posted: 06/10/08
10:52 AM

But down to business, I'm currently looking for some things to spruce up my 1st gen supra. While i wasn't expecting to find much I was surprised to find NOTHING Now I've so much surfing than my mouse pad is getting waterlogged but i cant seem to make much headway. Looking for anything from possible bolt on body mods (front lips, fender flares, hoods and I'm sure this is a shot in the dark but BODY KITS) wheel spacers and a few stock replacement parts for the interior. I'm hoping you guys have some links you could give me for perhaps some parts from overseas.

SUPRA  

MONOLOCO MONOLOCO
Enthusiast | Posts: 618 | Joined: 11/07
Posted: 06/11/08
06:46 AM

Another option is to find a Puerto Rican that is looking for a car and sell it for $5,000. LOL!!! I know that all my Puerto Rican cousins will be angry for me writing this. LOL!!! It is an option you have, though, because you will find it difficult to find a whole lot of things for this nice old car. Unless you completely customize every thing you touch on it. I'm surprised that it looks as good as it does, for its age... Lucky find!  

Fullmetal32085 Fullmetal32085
New User | Posts: 14 | Joined: 06/08
Posted: 06/11/08
07:12 PM

thx man but u wanna know somethin freakin hilarious...... i bought the car from a Puerto Rican lmao!  

MONOLOCO MONOLOCO
Enthusiast | Posts: 618 | Joined: 11/07
Posted: 06/12/08
09:45 AM

THAT   IS    F%#*IN FUNNY as all H&ll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, dude! And sorry to any of my country folk that found my comment offensive. No offense intended.  

• Super Street Online