1 |  2 |  3 |  Next   | Last 
Item Posts    Sort Order
Locked Thread

Honda, Nissan, Mazda or Toyota

Nogard_Marith Nogard_Marith
New User | Posts: 15 | Joined: 08/05
Posted: 02/01/06
04:33 PM

What is better maker of japanese imports??

Honda has the Civics, NSX, S2000, Prelude, Accord.
Toyota has the Supra, Celica, Tureno(AE86), Camery.
Nissan has the GT-R's, S13, Z series, and Sentras.
Mazda has the RX-7, RX-8, Miata, MX-6, Protege, and Mazda6.

Personaly I'm for the mazda because of the RX series(mainly for the Rotary engines) and the MX-5 Miata which I drive.
I agree that the Silvias and Sklyines are great cars from nissan. Toyota Only car that i found that actually handle like the way I like is the Tureno(AE86). NSX, EG6 are the only hondas that I would be cought driving.

Personaly Honda there are to many. when most of the people that street race have freaking hondas you get too tired of hearing about them. Mainly when they are boosting egos when it really comes down to who is the better driver.  

wonner wonner
New User | Posts: 26 | Joined: 02/06
Posted: 02/19/06
04:37 PM

Quote:

Personaly I'm for the mazda because of the RX series(mainly for the Rotary engines) and the MX-5 Miata which I drive.

I agree...the RX-7 is unstoppable. As the saying goes, 'Teh 7 Can't Lose'.  

SonicSR20 SonicSR20
New User | Posts: 19 | Joined: 02/06
Posted: 02/19/06
09:44 PM

Personally, i dont really put any car company above all the rest, i put it to the cars. my list of favorite cars mainly consist of nissans, but that might just be because im into drifting and road races more. the supra, is great for power, which is also good in drag races, the skyline is awesome in acceleration, which is good on the course. these are just my personal opinions though.  

Snake-#001 Snake-#001
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 02/06
Posted: 02/25/06
11:34 AM

Mitsubishi is better than all those choices. But from those choices it either has to be nissan or toyota.  

keisuk3 keisuk3
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/06
Posted: 02/28/06
01:45 AM

I choose Nissan  

noisetank69 noisetank69
New User | Posts: 18 | Joined: 03/06
Posted: 03/19/06
07:46 PM

hmmm....  
out of those choices, definately the rotaries. specifically the rx-7's (fc's and fd's) not too much to modds and dont really have to worry about pistons and rods.  Just have to worry about overnight shipments from japan.  lol

Out of a random car, mine is the subaru wrx.  why?  i like the body and because i think it can make a hell of a drift car!!  

Lancage Lancage
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 03/06
Posted: 03/27/06
12:31 PM

I love the skylines, but i would have to go with Mazdas just for the fact i have driven and partially owned a 05 RX8 the only bad thing about it was she bought it Automatic... was still fun to drive but they only have 4 gears for automatic as far as i know. but yea my dream car is a Skyline GT-R, i would also be happy with any right hand drive  car...  

300zxtunr 300zxtunr
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 05/06
Posted: 05/10/06
04:40 AM

Well my vote is with Nissan. Honda's are made cheaply and with little power (aside from the s2000), Toyota has a few nicer cars but nothing to really compare. Mazda's I am only going against them bc I do not know a lot about them. I have a few friends who have had them and they are always in the shop. Who ever said Mitsubishi must be retarded though. They make terrible cars except for the evo series all their cars have proved to be terrible cars through quality and expensive parts. What were you thinking????!!!  

eclipse2simply eclipse2simply
New User | Posts: 17 | Joined: 11/05
Posted: 06/14/06
07:50 AM

i will say mitsubishi or toyota....some question to 300zxtunr before u post ur message have u did your research about mitsubishi or u still believe at gossip...  

jahbless4 jahbless4
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/06
Posted: 06/19/06
10:59 PM

Well personally, to me I rather have a nissan than a siple rice burner, that is on the street everyday. parts are cheap for hondas! don't get me wrong,  but the darn things makes so much noise and they dokn't go that fast, I LUV MY NISSAN GTI- ShockedR  

madmcfred madmcfred
User | Posts: 57 | Joined: 04/06
Posted: 06/23/06
06:52 AM

I would definitly go with nissan. Just look at the cars listed. Nissan has the best line up compared to all of them. Mitsubishi does only have one good platform which is the evo series sorry who ever thinks eclipse are good. Even if you look back on history Nissan is definitly a stronger car company i meen come on Z series cars say it all and the revered Skyline GT-R z-tune. Everyone wants a 240sx or a silvia to drift cause thats all you here about on forums. Everyone wants the mythical Skyline. The all of the Z series cars have a lot of respect by all. The only one that might not get that much respect is the sentra but the right modle those are pretty decent cars.

NISMO ALL THE WAY!!!!  

kaaasap kaaasap
New User | Posts: 12 | Joined: 06/06
Posted: 06/23/06
11:37 PM

i like to look at it this way.  market percentage goes to toyota.  highest power goes to toyota.  dream car and all time winningest goes to nissan.  diverting from trends and having something different goest to mazda (rotary and how many small convertables are out there to challange the miata).  price and aftermarket corner goes to honda.  handling goes to subaru or mitsubishi depending on sti vs. evo argument.  ultimate bad ass i think goes to suzuki-think escudo and pikes peak.  in the end i like nissan though.  they have had a car in every class and have won in every class untill sti and evo came into the awd class.  i own a nissan.  love the vg series engines.  

Mrturbo Mrturbo
New User | Posts: 23 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 07/06/06
11:32 AM

Toyota: cars are ok not many diffrent models. Mitubiti: had the eclipes style toooooo long. Honda: Cheep!!!! Mazda: Too many engin trobles. Nissan: wide virriety of veicles and they are reliable. NISSAN as my choice.  

Z33GTR Z33GTR
New User | Posts: 22 | Joined: 08/06
Posted: 08/25/06
03:34 PM

DATSUN/NISSAN is my chose. The very first car I drove was a Japanese Datsun 240Z. Right hand-drive as well.  Nothing but the BEST!!!!  

1 |  2 |  3 |  Next   | Last 
  • Super Street Online